How to tell if someone breeds you?

Str8C

He held me down and pretty much raped me, cumming inside me not once but twice. He told me that I was a slut, a whore, a piece of trash, and only good for being used like that.

I know most guys dont like being treated like this but for me this is what I have always dreamed of finding a guy who will treat me like this and will do it to me . I have always been a bottom and I know when i meet a guy I will be his bitch and want him to cum and feel his orgams inside of me and hear him verbably with me and treat me in such manner, besides as a bottom I love cock and wish could have a bunch all at once taking turns fucking me, and if that makes me a whore, slut I want him to treat me as such. I would so love it very much .

On 5/30/2019 at 9:52 AM, Str8C said:

Well then, I guess it does seem he seeded me.  At this point I wish I would have known so I could try to enjoy the experience.  He fucked me in the morning and then I fucked my wife that night.  The thought of me inseminating my wife while his sperm were still in my ass is a huge turn on...

I have always loved that feeling, even better when the tops load is so huge that still later in the day you feel it leaking out and down your balls while you are deep in the wife's pussy.

• Upvote 1

On 5/30/2019 at 2:52 PM, Str8C said:

Well then, I guess it does seem he seeded me.  At this point I wish I would have known so I could try to enjoy the experience.  He fucked me in the morning and then I fucked my wife that night.  The thought of me inseminating my wife while his sperm were still in my ass is a huge turn on...

Still a dick move, though.  I'd say if you didn't agree to this beforehand it does cross that consent line.  At least you were turned on by it afterwards, though...