Accidental cum fart during rough breeding

I meet this hung top several months back.  I was embarrassed because i could take his cock because my ass was too tight.  Since then I’ve working on making my hole looser.  I recently met another extremely hung top.  9 long and about 7 or so wide.  

Once he got his stroke down and i loosened a bit, he got crazy aggressive. Pounding my man hole.  He would pull it out make me push out and drive it back in.

At one point he inserted and i suddenly farted.  I was embarrassed because it was the first time it happened to me.  I apologized, he laughed and said that just means i fucked you good.  After another ten to fifteen minutes i could tell he was close.....  finally he grabbed my hips and drove into me and yelled.  He had a five day load so i knew it was a lot of cum.  He pulled and was admiring his work.  He put his cock below my hole and told me to push out, he wanted his load on cock so he could feed it to me.  While pushing out, i let out this huge cum fart and shot cum on his cock and stomach.  He wiped some cum up from ass with hand and told me to turn around.  He feed me his cum and told me to suck his cock and lick up the cum on his chest.  Anyone else have this experience?  I was embarrassed at first my guy embraced it and it turned out to be fucking hot. 

• Like 4

• Moderators

If he was pulling all the way out and thrusting back into your hole, a lot of that fart was probably just air that got pushed in that process. If that was the case, he is probably used to it happening. 

Sounds like he was a hot fuck!

• Like 1

Farting while being fucked, or afterwards pushing seed over the tops cock, is nothing to be embarrassed about. Guys need to get into farting more. It's hot and if you've cleaned out it doesn't smell. It shows your hole is relaxed and enjoying the cock. Fart more!

• Like 1

I’ve been surprised a couple of times recently when Tops who have been working my hole heavily have reacted with pleasure to my being unable to contain the air in my ass.

”Oh, fuck yes!” one Top said when he produced a cummy fart from me. He was doing a lot of hand work, and was a full four fingers in. It happened twice more during that session and he seemed more pleased and excited each time.

Another hung top reacted similarly from one after he had been reaming me for a while.

I don’t personally get the appeal, but my purpose is to delight Tops with my ass, so mission accomplished, I guess.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1