Where to go and stay in New York!

YorkshireLad

• Administrators

Best area for gay stuff is to be on the west side somewhere between the West Village (low single digit streets) to Hells Kitchen (West 59th Street). Chelsea (West 14 to 30ish) and Hells Kitchen (West 42 to 59) are best.

Otherwise, the East Village and the Lower East Side are interesting... And you can get good hotel deals around Wall Street on the weekends. Harlem has good hotel prices. If you stay near 125 or 145 and 7th or 8th Ave you'll have good subway access downtown.

Just avoid the Upper East Side - it's hard to get from there to gay stuff.

if you're looking for a nice location with lotsof day and night life and all that good stuff then rawtop pretty much covered it in the post above.

west villaige = very gay (in a great way of course) but cramped for space

east villaige = lots of college night life. fun party area, not so fun when you want to go to sleep and theres hundreds of drunk college kids screaming outside haha

anywhere inbetween will be a bit calmer / less crowded and you can easily walk to many gay hot spots.

now..if your looking for where in NY to get laid...all u need is an internet connection and craigslist lmao.

Thanks!

I have some tourist type things I want to do, though not my first trip to NY and won't be the last! But yeah, looking for where to stay that is reasonable, and close to places for gay stuff (clubs pubs etc) and for places to get laid!

• 5 months later...