How often do you find “a perfect fit”?

ErosWired

Last year I serviced a man at the bathhouse who was one of those rare, rare Men whose cock seemed to be “a perfect fit” for my cunt. I mean perfect. The girth and length seemed to match my inner space so absolutely that three different times he dived deep - and just stayed there. It felt as though my cunt vacu-locked around him, from the tip lost deep inside me all the way back to where his balls rested on the rim of my hole. There was no pain, no discomfort, just waves of ecstatic pleasure in simply being locked in deep coitus.

I can think of only a couple of other times that a Top has ever “fit” me so perfectly in a sheerly physical sense. How often do you men find Tops or bottoms that align with you this way?

The most perfect fit bottom I ever found was a neighbor, 32 years old. He was also the most worthless person I ever met (and like the Lacy J Dalton song “I have seen some losers that would make a statue cry”). He had been in jail and I’m sure gave it up for cigarettes. I let him plug in his lights and helped him some but kept my distance as I did not want to support him and could not trust him in my place. 

Last I saw he was with a guy that seemed to appreciate him. 

I had a perfect fit just last Saturday @Steamworks. I had fucked and seeded this younger black bottom before. Last Saturday when we saw each other, we got to sucking and rimming each other. I fucked his hole - very velvety feeling. I asked whether he tried topping. He said he'd give it a try with me. My hole was ready and stretched enough for his thick black cock. In less than a few minutes I feel him spurting his hot cum in me. I cleaned off his cock to thank him, and he, in turn, fetched my hole and kissed me with his cum and my ass juices. We both have made future plans to meet and play again. Both were perfect fits! A win-win for both, I'd say!

Not nearly often enough.  But you never know...  My "perfect fit" is a thick 8".  That will leave me begging for more every time.  I'll gladly take bigger, and sometimes it's great, but I've also had some monster cocks leave me cold.  I've also had guys with 6" or 7" rock my world unexpectedly.  

• Upvote 1

I am lucky enough to have a perfect fit. We don't live in the same city but we meet up in different cities. He is about 7 inches and thick. To make the sex even hotter, I use a specific butt plug when I know he's coming over. I thrust the plug in my hole to open myself up just before he fucks me so he can just sink his dick in. He moans like crazy when my ass opens up around his dick. When he starts to thrust, I milk his cock with my ass muscles - so much so that he dives in deep to keep from cumming. I then stop teasing him like that, take a hit of poppers and let him use my hole until he is ready to blow.  When he cums, he stays inside to allow me to milk every last drop out of him. Even if I get in a relationship, I will not stop fucking him because we are...a perfect fit.

• 2 months later...