How do total top barebackers get HIV?

BJBien1010

Not so much interesting as common sense really.

It constantly amazes me, the amount of ignorance of the facts regarding hiv and std transmission, amongst guys who have taken the "educated" decision to bareback.... and yet clearly know so little about what risks they're taking.

Guys, if you don't know the risks, or are uneducated, RUBBER UP.

I know too many guys who barebacked, got infected then professed that they felt they knew it all, but really didn't and were just naive.

i'm not 100% top but much prefer it, (before i got hiv, i only ever took loads in relationships, while i was and they were neg). I must have contracted hiv from barebacking with a guy(s) already loaded with poz cum...

BBSS, I knew the risks and still fucked poz guys, it's some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

Thats not what i said fella. I know the risks and have fucked thousands of poz/aids guys, i agree its the hottest sex... but the key thing here is we know the risks.

There are many guys who bareback who are totally clueless to the risks, and these are stupid people. If you do not know the risks, you should not be having bareback sex. I; know too many people who barebacked, who were totally ignorant or naive of the facts, then when they got pozzed they regretted it.

What i said was that people should educate themselves first, before they bareback....

• 1 year later...

fucking into a bttm thats already taken 1 or several poz loads inside, and if the bttm is already pozzed...yah thatll get a bb top to convert...every time i thrust it forces the pozseeds down my pisslit..then it gets absorbed into the bloodstream. not as hard as u think. and maybe, a random flu will stike/ FLU is a understatement btw..//or maybe nothing at all. what it boils down to is time..sometimes happens right away ( have friends and exs that convetred right quick,,other friends ..nada shooting blanks. just the luck of the draw. as long ago as 1998 i had a nights of cumswapping with a FB....found out he was high viral poz later...never took in me. ive had other similar experiences over the years with same result...and of course i been breeding raw tricks at the rest area and bookstores and bathouse over my adult life bareback raw.

Bearing in mind that most holes will bleed a little during vigorous fucking and that even shit often contains small traces of blood' date=' the primary means of transmission seems to be anal blood or infected shit getting into the urethra ( piss tube of the cock ). The urethra is lined with a delicate membrane and a pre existing infection such as urethritis or gonorrhoea makes it more vulnerable. [/quote']

A bit of incorrect information there I'm afraid. HIV can only be transferred through infected blood, semen or vaginal fluid. It cannot be transmitted through faeces, urine, saliva, tears or sweat.

The only way shit could infect with HIV was if it was loaded with fresh blood in which case I dare say the bottom has more serious issues to deal with at that moment in time.

See: http://www.aids.org/topics/aids-faqs/how-is-hiv-transmitted/

Nowadays we have made our own rules:

- 100% tops don't catch HIV.

- Bottoms and tops can fuck bb, as long as the top pulls out and doesn't cum inside, both will be safe.

- You'll be safe as long as you ask the other person "are you clean"? If he says yes I am, go ahead, there's no risk.

- Among str8s, only risk involved in raw sex is the woman getting pregnant.

I agree with JoshLandaleXXX, bb is a decision we all have to make once we know all the risks/consequences.

I used to dislike too much HIV, condoms propaganda, but nowadays I really feel they are doing very little to educate people. So this extreme ignorance arises as a direct cause of this. If this continues, lawsuits from poor fragile little fellas getting infected by devil ugly men will soar. They REALLY, REALLY believe this bs, the way I posted it.

As I always say...If you play RAW, you will PAY later. It's a common fact. You have either get an STD, HIV or both!

If you don't want STDS or HIV, keep a rubber on - otherwise - it can and will happen. I have know both Tops and Bottoms that said "It will never happen it me" - Everyone one of them is POZ now.