Prep Slut Shaming

PozDaddy916

• Moderators
10 hours ago, BlindRawFucker1 said:

Reading and participating on this site for almost nine years has taught me one thing.  The gay community can be extremely mean and nasty to anyone--especially other gay men-who do not agree with their life decisions.

however, you find the same mean and nasty attitudes in all minorities.  It seems to be believed, that it is okay to belittle, taunt and otherwise demean others, since you are a member of a group that is experiencing the same attitudes.

You would think it should be just the opposite, but this is a sick world.

I may not agree with many of the choices made here, but I don't hate those who make those choices, and usually keep my opinions to myself..

Many psychiatrists say that homosexuality is a result of arrested sexual development.  I know that much of the hatred of opposing views is  result of arrested mental development. We seem to have a bunch of men who act like 13 year old little boys on here.

Let the flames begin.  That will just prove my point.

Saying something inflammatory and then saying anyone who condemns you proves your point is a pretty clear sign of arrested mental development in my opinion. 

• Upvote 2