First Time I Took Seed At A St. Paul Bookstore

mn6

Thanks to Versguyinjax for this old bugshare.net story.

Although this bookstore is now sadly gone, I had great times and some great sex there back then.

-

I get tested on set three month schedule, to keep a check on my health and to be responsible and aware...since I chose long ago to continue on as a barebacker after going over the risks of my decision to not switch safe sex...and asked myself if I would be able to handle the consequences that would probably be dealt out to me, somewhere down the line.

I only revisited my decision one time to question it for a good measure. After the first time I was fucked raw by a older college guy in the Twin Cities when I was still only 18yr old. We ran into each other checking out a adult bookstore (that you would never notice on a stretch of city street running between Minneapolis and Saint Paul only blocks away from the State Capital.. It was in the middle of a an old row of storefronts; I was told by word-of-mouth online that it was a good place for action.) The bookstore had a large back area that you could walk thru a set of doors then a thru a curtain, to a room filled with video booths. There was also a back hallway leading to a stairway to the closed off second floor, and to a large restroom that only had a toilet and a sink, but was large like part of an old locker room the way it was tiled.

My raw fucker was my height but more muscular, black, and an athlete of some sort. We paired up with each other probably because we didn't want the other young guy to watch the other play with one of the random men that looked like closeted married guys or that they were here all the time. We couldn't find an open booth for us, so we headed to a corner of that back hallway where a few other guys were sucking and fucking in plain sight. We opted to do the same.

After taking turns sucking on each other, he asked if I was into fucking and how I like to fuck, if was a top or I was a bottom. (neither, I'm fully vers, I like both.) He told me he only topped...and would luv to slide his cock in my young sweet ass and fuck me. I told him that I'd luv that, but he said we'd have to save it for another time because neither of us had lube or a condom. I'd told him how I couldn't bottom if I guy wore a condom because of how they hurt my ass...but I could wear one to fuck a guy for a short while but not keep at and cum with it on. That's why when if my partner and I were more interested in fucking than other activities, I did it bare because it felt the best. He said he like to fuck bare as well, but only with buddies of his that he trusted were neg...and he asked me if I was. I said yes of my last test. And then that was it...he said he couldn't wait for another time; he was going fuck my sweet young ass with his giant monster cock, which I was willing to attempt to take but couldn't be certain that it would fit or I could take it, with never taking some even close to its size ever, and the fact that I had bottomed for a guy in several months. He told me not to worry because he'd make sure my ass would take it.

He started in and holy hell it hurt and I tried to get him to stop, but he pinned me and said no, that he promised he'd get it in me and fuck me raw with it. It hurt like hell at the start but as I noticed the older guys cum circle around to watch, I was getting hard being fucked by his huge cock while others watched. He shot a huge load deep in me and kept pounding me as his cock pumped out the rest of load. Then he took a breather and told me to keep busy for a few minutes until he was ready to do it again.

He turned me towards one of the guys that was watching and stroking his cock and motioned him closer. My top grabbed my head, shoved it onto the guy's cock and asked how he'd like the young guy to suck him off and shoot his load down my throat. I went down hard and blowing the man's cock and sucking like hell to get him to blow his load...and it happened quick. Then my stud said he was ready to fuck me some more and was close to shooting a second load of cum. He slid his cock easily this time into my cummy hole and started fucking my ass faster and faster and about ten minutes later he grunted load and told me his unloading more of his hot cum deep into me. I said I loved the feel of cum in my ass...and it need to happen a little more often.

We were putting our pants back on and he walked me into the bathroom with him and closed the door so we could have some privacy we kissed for a while and he finger my cummy hole and said that I should just stay here after he leaves and take a load from every man in the back area at least once until closing time...that would be an easy way for me to get it filled with lots of hot cum. I told him how I wasn't sure about letting just any of the somewhat creepy old strange men shoot their anon. loads in my hole, without knowing status. He told me it really didn't matter for today since my ass already had two huge poz cum loads in there now. I was shocked cause he wasn't joking or trying to be mean...he was honest...and I told him that I was under the impression that he was neg after grilling me about my status. He asked how I felt...I told him, I felt better knowing even after the cum was all ready in me...

It made me think of other times where I did think that the other guy I was fucking or on the rare occasion fucked me raw...was probably poz...

I spent a weekend day thinking about it in my dorm room alone...and concluded that there was no point in now changing my decision...and that I also found that I'd rather know the guys status...even thought I still would fuck or get fuck whether it be neg or poz...as long as he was responsible over his own health and got tested on a regular basis for hiv and stds...

And since then that incident in the bookstore, thru my college years I kept on doing what came natural, raw fucking and getting fucked with all like-minded guys. I really enjoyed the random chance hookups thru barebackrt.com when I was on break from classes and spending the weekend in the Twin Cities...fucking older poz daddy's holes with my raw cock, after they hit me up online to see if they could do anything to make that happen...which I said I'd gladly do it just because I'd luv to. Every time I was in one's hole, I'd think of how hot and nice they felt wrapped around my raw hard cock...and how the poz bottom daddy's hole was all man and all the experiences it has probably had over time and feel so great to fuck...and starting to think or knowing that this what I hope my hole is like when I get older, and more experienced over time like they did before me...

And lately the past year or so, I've been trying to satisfy my bottom side, since frequently I am on deck as a total top by request. So I spend a weekend or week, where I use the free time that I can use to play...to play, but only as the raw bottom boi and get bred and seeded over and over with as many cocks and loads as I can line up. I already had a thing for bottoming any time I was going to be playing with an older man, but when being the raw bottom boi cumslut, I luv it more when it's not just an older man to breed me, it's a older poz top or poz daddy that is going to breed me. I like to beg for them to breed me deeper and harder and tell them how fucking great it felt to have a real man breed my boi hole raw and work it over with Daddy's cock. Then I'd start begging for their load, and how I want Daddy to plant his seed deep up inside me and fill my hole full of his hot charged cum for me...

I will keep getting tested on my three month schedule that I've kept since college, to know as soon as possible when I test positive to keep on top of my health.

So when can we get together and you take your turn at working to convert my tight neg boi hole with your charged gifted seed...

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
Guest GoodExercise
On 1/12/2011 at 1:39 PM, mn6 said:

He told me not to worry because he'd make sure my ass would take it.

No fucking worries.