The straight friend needing consoling

Josiah had come over after his girlfriend had dumped him. She had said he was too sensitive and not aggressive enough in bed. I was a bit shocked. He asked if he could crash on my couch for tonight and I let him. He knew I was gay and never seemed to have a problem with it at all so I thought nothing of it. Then about 20 minutes after I had gone to bed he sneaks into my room and when I ask him what he needs he says he just needs to be held. I warned him that I was naked under the blankets. He shrugged and then removed his clothes. I was shocked, I had never seen him completely naked and it was a glorious thing even in my barely lit bed room. He then picked up the covers and laid done in front of me obviously wanting to be the little spoon. He grabbed my arm and drug it over his chest so I was holding him. I tried to keep my crotch and throbbing new erection away from this muscular ass as I wasn’t sure that would go well. But he wasn’t having that either. He backed into me and told me to hold tight and drape my leg over him. I told him it might not be a great idea for a gay man to do that. He told me, just lay ur boner in my crack for now and hold me tight please. So I did. And I lay there pulsing precum into my friends ass crack while holding his muscular body tight. He was humming and seemed content. He then asked me “can u sleep like this? Am I too hot temp wise, or do u need to get off first?”

“Your temp is great, but you moaning and squirming is probably gonna keep me up If I don’t get off. As I’m sure u can tell I’m slowly coating ur ass in my precum.”

“It feels good, if u need to cum just do whatever u need, I’m not letting go till morning.”

“U want me to fuck you?”

“I’ve never had a real guy do it, only toys, and u don’t have to, u can cum in my crack or on my back, but I’m not letting u go.”

In that moment I slid my cock down his crack and jabbed at his entrance. He just kept humming a squirming as normal, no pull away, no body wince. So I pushed forward with my precum covered dick and his ass gave me some entrance. He jumped a bit at that, but made sure to put himself back as soon as he could to make sure I knew I had permission. I was pumping so much precum at that point it kept making it easier to inch forward. Between my precum and the ass juices I was starting to dig out of him his ass was giving into me. His humming changed into moaning as I was fucking him. Once everything felt slick enough I bottomed out in him. I am not small and pretty thick. He gasped but didn’t move. His ass started to vibrate in its attempt to adjust and that was all I could take. I flooded his hole with my 3 day load. He hummed and I could feel him smile and hold me tighter. “Leave it in and go to sleep now Ryan.” He said.

The next morning I expected him to be gone, but he wasn’t. We had separated in our sleep, but he still had a hand on my stomach and an ankle crossing mine. I had to pee so I got up and ran to the bathroom when I came back he was laying there, I asked if I could take his pic with my phone as a memory, he said yes but he didn’t want it to be over or just a memory.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1