need some help with Craigs List

suninmyface

for a while now I have not been able to post to CL

I have successfully before, but now my post never appears.

It all appears to go okay...I get the email to post it, but my add never shows up

Any ideas?????

Sign out.

Use a different browser if you can/ IE/Chrome/Safari/Firefox set up a new email at a place you haven't before @live.com etc. Remember it takes 15 minutes for your post to show up.

Also someone who dislikes you may be flagging your posts for removal.

I just posted my first post seeking a nasty pig... did I go too far, you be the judge:

I'm a straight-ish top looking to use a sub-slut. If you want to suck my cock, rim my ass, drink my piss and spit, if you want to be used

like a hole, I'm the guy. I want to walk into your room, throat fuck you, call you names, have you suck on my sweaty hairy shithole.

I want to go balls deep in your ass and dump my load inside you, and then down your throat, and I want you to want only that.

No love, no cuddling, you are just a hole for seeding. You can suck on my pits lick my nasty toes and feet. Sound good. Hit me up.

I'm saving a big load or three for you.

Got a few responses already... again, I'm new to this, so what is the next step.

damn man that's the ad i'd reply to...what is the next step? go use a sub and dump your load man

I just posted my first post seeking a nasty pig... did I go too far, you be the judge:

I'm a straight-ish top looking to use a sub-slut. If you want to suck my cock, rim my ass, drink my piss and spit, if you want to be used

like a hole, I'm the guy. I want to walk into your room, throat fuck you, call you names, have you suck on my sweaty hairy shithole.

I want to go balls deep in your ass and dump my load inside you, and then down your throat, and I want you to want only that.

No love, no cuddling, you are just a hole for seeding. You can suck on my pits lick my nasty toes and feet. Sound good. Hit me up.

I'm saving a big load or three for you.

Got a few responses already... again, I'm new to this, so what is the next step.

• 1 month later...

My CL postings usually get flagged within 24 hrs. I'm always quite explicit about what I'm looking for but I guess my use of words like "cum," "rim," "bareback," "poz," "breed," "fuckhole," "gangfuck," "cumdump," etc. is too much for some puritanical asswipes in my area! Guess I need to tone down my writing to stay below the flagging radar.