ATL loads

Brianbttm

Tried to set up a bb group on bbrt for Monday night while in town for work.  Two guys arrived at the same time one muscular black guy mid 30s and an athletic white guy mid 40s.  Sucked them off for a few then the black guy moved behind me on the bed while I was sucking the white guy on my hands and knees.  The black guy slide inside me and started pumping my ass.  In a matter of 20 mins he had dumped 3 loads inside me.  Then the white guy got behind me and started fucking me while the other guy watched.  After a few mins I flipped on my back and the white guy continued fucking me.  Then the black guy slide inside the white guy and started fucking him while he was fucking me.  After a few mins the guy fucking me came inside me and then the black guy bred him.  Thought things was do e after all that.  Black guy then climbs on top of me then proceeds to dump 2 more loads in me whole the other guy watched.  Then again it seemed like they were going to get dressed when the black guy turned me onto my stomach and proceeded to dump 3 more loads in me one after another.  I could feel him cum inside and counted out load to the other guy everytime I felt him cum inside me.  They left then another black muscular guy...literally 7" tall came in and bred me doggystyle after pumping my ass for 20 mins.  Couldn't find any more guys to come over so I called it a night.

• Like 10