Hotel 4way last night

justsexnowatl

I've been busy as hell for a while now and not much sex at all and too tired to even JO most of the time.......just JO a couple times a week the past month or so.  But when I have found time, the sex has been pretty hot :)  Yesterday I was horny all day  - kept hopping on an off bbrt on my phone at work, which just made it worse.  I doubled up on Pure for Men knowing I wanted to get fucked and wanted a GOOD clean out!  Near the end of the workday I firmed up plans with a 10" vers black guy to hang out and flip fuck a little later after work.  Switched to text - good sign!  Just as I finished douching he CALLS to tell me his sister got hit by a car and he was on the way to the hospital.  I do believe him - who makes that up?  But then I was even hornier - immediately got back on bbrt and this visitor I've played with about 7-8 times total hit me up to come breed him in his hotel.  Says he's vers, but he bottoms out 100% of the time.  I agreed but wanted to get another top so I could get fucked too.  He was cool with anyone I wanted to invite.  Love those slutty guys that are happy with just about anyone :)  I sent out multiple invites, but responses were slow or ignored.  A few regulars and a few strangers.

In the meantime the host arranged this Puerto Rican hustler to come join....didn't know that till I arrived, but loved the surprise addition!  The hustler was supposed to just pump him full but the guy stayed a while.  I had 4 other guys into joining, but then one wasn't into another - guys were dropping out or not replying, so the group was changing all the way till I headed over.  Ended up another vers muscular daddy, the slut host, me and the hustler.  I was there first and got to work eating and sucking the host's hole for about 10 mins till the hustler got there.  Sexy guy around 30 I guess.  OK upper body but not what I'd picture for a pro lol.  But when the sweat pants came off the lower half was hot AF!  I knew he was there to top, but that ass and muscular legs were making my cock drool.  I fucked the host while he was undressing and watching and then having the host suck him hard, then I stepped aside for his turn.  He wasn't all that hard, and I kept wondering if I shoved my cock up his HOT ass if he'd get harder :)  I didn't push my luck though.  Then vers daddy showed up.  I know him pretty well and answered the door.  Played around some and then I fucked vers daddy while PR fucked the host.  Forgot to mention the hustler got into eating out the host's fucked hole, and I did ass to mouth sucking his cock straight out of the pig's hole.  The whole time I was fucking daddy (hot body btw), I couldn't take my eyes off the PR "top's" ass and legs.  daddy's hole was good and juicy by now, and watching that ass I had to be careful not to cum, and was edging my cock in his hole so it wouldn't end too soon.

After a while the PR ended up breeding the host, and they were kissing and talking on the bed while I was trying NOT to cum.  I was glad I waited since the dynamic changed some after the PR left.  I did end up asking the hustler if he ever bottoms and he smirked and said "sometimes".  Nice!!   The host all of a sudden (FINALLY) showed his VERS side :)  He's got a huge PA, and I always tell him I wanna feel that in me.  He always says yes but never does.  Last night he got in top mode after he got that load in him, and he fucked daddy first, then gave me my turn.  I was loose from cleaning out, which I knew he'd like.  I love getting a bottom to fuck me, but I did think that HUGE PA would have more of a feeling.  Thought that heavy metal would bang around in my ass more.  Kinda hot, but I expected more.  Turned out that was a first for both me and the other daddy.  We did some train fucking all 3 of taking turns as middle man......VERY hot!  Then the host and I spit roasted daddy.  I had his mouth while host fucked his ass.  It was hot and I ended up unloading down his throat.  I think I have the most intense orgasms getting sucked dry to be honest, but everyone wants to get bred in the ass these days lol.  I got dressed and left the other 2 to keep fucking.  All in all a great week night play session - needed it bad!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Sounds hot, and like lots of effort. I miss the days when logging into BBRT almost always meant you were getting laid within the next 2 hours and probably by more than one horny man.  😋 Today it can be like orchestrating a broadway musical, where only 2 supporting actors show up and they're late/too drunk to get hard - lol  🎭 -- glad it worked out!! Lately, I'm finding that mid-week action is better than Friday through Monday.  

• Like 1