Barefucking small asians

bbsperm

There is NOTHING like asian guys, they make the perfect bottoms. To generalize a little... They have beautiful soft skin, are smaller, skinny, sub holes that take it deeper and harder then you ever thought would be possible looking at them. Usually I'm a bottom myself, but as soon as I see a cute asian guy I just get the urge to shove my cock down his throat and abuse the sexy fucker!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I'm slim Asian with a hole that is ready to serve. Mostly into interracial sex it's a real turn on for me. Then comes the age I like guys older than I am then there is the contrast I like guys that are bigger built than I am. Nothing like the contrast that makes it more interesting. See my picture? Thats right after a British guy pumped his load in me and i was leaking.

hi im an azn bttm who is inexperinced and has a tight hole because i havent been fucked alot. i would love to be gangbanged by huge hung guys because i have a tight hole and need to feel it hurt from a huge cock forcing its way into my tight hole.

Hmm, sound really inviting

hi im an azn bttm who is inexperinced and has a tight hole because i havent been fucked alot. i would love to be gangbanged by huge hung guys because i have a tight hole and need to feel it hurt from a huge cock forcing its way into my tight hole.

I'm a small built Indian bottom. Love it raw. Always had it raw. Except if the tops absolutely insists on a condom. And even then, I press my hole to their raw dicks until they slip in. Nothing better than a load deep in me.

• 1 month later...