Barefucking small asians

bbsperm

well, i'm a small (5'2") athletic asian, not fem in public and not really in bed either, but am a total bottom and get off on tops (especially Black Tops!) treating my ass like total pussy. I do like being slutty and dressing slutty in private, but consider it boyish and playful, but I don't want to be a girl!! Also, love getting fucked by men a lot older, bigger and larger than me, love the contrast, love hairy men as i am pretty smooth.

I love to be fucked by Asian men. I am 5'6" so Asian men are almost always the perfect size for me. Asian guys that fall into my "target range" of 5'8" or shorter, slim to beefy in build, fuck bb, like to parTy, and are reasonably handsome don't even need to say a word. As long as they understand loading my ass with cum is a requirement they can go right ahead and just start fucking me.

• 8 months later...

i am 99.8% bttm. the only holes my cock has ever been into and seeded were some hot little asian boys. they both looked young. met them at flex in phoenix. unbeleivable smooth tight bodies. little unct dicks, like 3.5-4". i couldnt say no. i fucked them so hard. bred both of them. then ate their sweet holes clean. i was also fortunate enough to suck those little dicks dry as other guys lined up and seeded them to. i got to hold those holes open and guide any willing dick into their pussy. man i miss phoenix :)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i'm 5'4,145,islander/latin/asian/mix and i really love getting overpowered, mounted and bred by bigger guys. i had a buddy who was 6'4, 230, 8x6 cock and when he mounted me doggy-style, i would fit completely under him. but i would carry his weight so he can use his muscle to fuck me

I read a couple of stories of big beefy bears and chubbys over 6' tall fucking small short skinny guys including Asians. One great one was of a Jewish Top, another was with a Black Top.

I myself fucked a small part Asian, part Mexican ass and had a nice cum in his still tight ass. He also did a nice job of sucking my dick clean the second time I fucked him.

• Upvote 1

Says i need a PIN to access the video, what is it please?

As for Asians, i love them all, but then i have spent most of my life in Asia. my probolem as a sub/slave rather than just a bottom is getting anyone to do much more than "lovemaking", when what i want is at least some rough fucking, ideallyt a lot more. i keep reading about the high incidence of AIDS in Asia, Thailand especially, but with over 25 years being raw fucked, including by known poz Tops, the bug has yet to take hold. Not that i am complaining, i am not exactly a chaser, i know the risks, and BBis the ONLY way to get fucked, whoever is doing it, black, white, brown or yellow ;-)

I love asian bottoms, hope i dont sound sick but them he-shes in thailand are hot too! here is a vid i made with a local asian... if you need a pin its 90015

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=XFKEp-G647-&c=myv&page=1

http://www.xtube.com/play_re.php?v=XFKEp-G647-&c=myv&page=1

Asians are so perfect! I love them. My best fucks where with asian bottoms, they love taking dick so much, the smaller they are the wilder they get. Once I fucked a 20 years old asian in a motel here near Milan. He was only 5.2, and it was all bare... he made me cum 3 times in 4 hours

• Upvote 1

spend some time in la... if you can get the ones that don't only like the white guys they can be lots of fun!!! I don't know why asians typically stay away from the dark meat, it seems like the ones that stray seem to love it!!!

I like dark meats, but it depends on a guy. Some black men are so sexy that I would let them repeatedly plowing away my hole. I like it rough, but it's rare--in my experience--to find rough black men.