Tops don't be too aggressive with a bottom's Nipples

Pig Bottom

When I am in a dark room bent over and a top is fucking me they sometimes like to play with my nipples. The problem is that I have them pierced and they are extra sensitive. They can take a year or more to heal. I just had my second set of nip piercings done to form a nipple cross.

If you are fucking a bottom and he hunches in to protect his nipples do not get insulted, just focus on the fucking. If he has his nipples pierced be extra careful. I will be wearing an ace bandage around my nips next time I go out so hopefully they will be protected.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeh I need titwork to cum. Love to pump then get a harness on to show show my udders in the backroom. Hear the clamps jangling in my pocket, squeeze and tug them so my ass opens for your cock. Make me moan with pleasure so a crowd gathers and pull the chain to make me suck the next dick before he moves round the rear to fuck and fill me. I work my tits most days

• 8 months later...

Mine used to be pierced and I agree that when they were first pierced they had to be worked on slowly this was for about 3 months for me with the left and about 6 for the right. (no idea why the difference!)

I could take any amount of pinching and biting but if a guy just pulled the rings it never did anything for me.

I stretched them so I could take real big rings stretching my nipples with the weight so they really stick out far,

Then I got fed up with the guys just pulling them so I took them out and now guys really twist and chew the fuckers as they stick out quite far from the stretching and are big fat things due to the work they get, Love pumping them right up then getting fucked hard and play with them constantly, better if the top grabs and twists them as hes fucking though, They really do show up under my clothing though, even under sweatshirts and layers so in every day clothes i do get people looking at them.

Edited by BareLeather

that sword cuts both ways! I pumping along and a bottom gets all medieval on my tits. Throws my pleasure off. Gentle tweeking. rubbing. pulling on my nip rings is OK, but dont go pulling on them like theyre indestructible. LOL

Since I first posted this when I had 4 rings (2 rings and 2 bars) in my nipples I now only have one.

The first ones I had done horizontally started to reject and come towards the front. I got a nasty infection that required going to the ER and antibiotic and I ended up taking them out. So then I only had the 2 vertical ones in. Then one of those started rejecting so I took it out and now I only have one vertical one on my left nip, that way I have to right one that you can play with or suck as much as you want. I might get that one pierced too. I think it would look cool to have one vertical and one horizontal.