Visiting London 27 Sept- 1 Oct

Guest gwmcatcher

Locker Room sauna, which is in south London near Kennington station, tends to skew older as far as sauna goes.  They have themed nights, so just be mindful of the day of the week.  Nothing too out there, though.  Tuesday nights are CIYP (Cum In Your Pants), which is underwear night.  Fridays and Saturdays tend to be compulsory naked nights, but you still have a towel.  Thursdays are Bi nights, so expect to see females there.

There's also the Underground Club at Central Station which also has themed nights, as that's more of a fetish club than a sauna.  If you check out their website, you can get an idea of what's on.  If you're into ws, then Tuesday and Sunday are your days.

There's plenty of others, but those are the two I frequent 🙂 

• Like 1

If you’re happy going naked, and don’t mind fucking in front of a crowd, there’s a couple of options you gotta try:  SBN on the Sunday afternoon at the Union Club in Vauxhall (2:00pm-6:00pm: but get there by 3:00pm), and Vault139 at 139 Whitfield Street.  The Vault is open every night, but the dress code varies from night to night (check the website).  Monday and Thursdays are naked, and probably the best/busiest, especially Thursdays.

Being over 40 is not an issue at either venue, and both events are pretty full-on.  Naked events seem more scewed to a somewhat older crowd anyway- young guys don’t always have the confidence to get naked and/or get fucked in front of a room full of strangers.

Have fun- as it happens, I’ll be over in your side of the Atlantic at the time: otherwise I’d come with you ;)

• 1 month later...