Blackpool Trades Hotel

Pumpndump

Hi. New to this hotel, looking at September.  Couple of questions. Am I likely to get fucked and hopefully bred if I am arse up, blindfolded, jocked and door open?  What's the hotel policy on open door sessions? I mean strangers from outside being allowed in to pump n dump?

Screenshot_20190402-195151.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doccer19677 said:

It’s round the corner from a bar called growler. Go there first to get your evening off with a bang. You won’t need lube after visiting there 😈💦💦

Growler sounds interesting too :)

Cheers Soccer 19677, looking forward to it, haven't tried Growler before but will do.  What's it got going on ? 

It’s round the corner from a bar called growler. Go there first to get your evening off with a bang. You won’t need lube after visiting there 😈💦💦

I stayed here a couple of years ago when I was working in the area, stayed a friday and saturday night. Left the lights off and the door latched so it wouldn't close. At first I thought nothing would happen, but about 1am I could hear guys walking around, suddenly a guy came in and started feeling my arse. I heard his belt buckle hit the floor and he was on the bed sliding into my lubed hole. No mention of condoms. As he fucked me more guys came in and I reckon for two hours I was hardly without a cock inside me :)

Make sure you lock up your belongings though as you WILL have visitors!

• Like 6

cheers Rikg - that is EXACTLY what I am looking for.  Love taking anonymous fucks and loads so it sounds ideal.  Fuck man, I wonder how many loads you took in that 2 hours.

6 hours ago, rikg said:

I stayed here a couple of years ago when I was working in the area, stayed a friday and saturday night. Left the lights off and the door latched so it wouldn't close. At first I thought nothing would happen, but about 1am I could hear guys walking around, suddenly a guy came in and started feeling my arse. I heard his belt buckle hit the floor and he was on the bed sliding into my lubed hole. No mention of condoms. As he fucked me more guys came in and I reckon for two hours I was hardly without a cock inside me :)

Make sure you lock up your belongings though as you WILL have visitors!

Cheers Soccer 19677, looking forward to it, haven't tried Growler before but will do.  What's it got going on ? 

On 8/5/2019 at 8:01 AM, Doccer19677 said:

On 8/5/2019 at 8:01 AM, Doccer19677 said:

• Like 1

I have been wanting to go to Trades since i heard about it a few years ago.  After seeing this thread - i think i need to arrange a trip!  Love the idea of lubing up, leaving door open and just waiting....   

Would a UV light and "Poz Me" written on my back be too much lol 😂

• Like 2

Definitely use room safe.  Things do get stolen by non residents or ask the staff to lock away valuable items.

Growler.  Normal gay bar downstairs.  Mixed.  The fun is in the MALE ONLY upstairs.  U pay extra to get into male upstairs bit

• Like 1

On 8/7/2019 at 12:01 AM, Pumpndump said:

cheers Rikg - that is EXACTLY what I am looking for.  Love taking anonymous fucks and loads so it sounds ideal.  Fuck man, I wonder how many loads you took in that 2 hours. 

Reckon it must have been 8 or 10 loads, it all became a bit of a blur ;) Perhaps I should write it up as a story...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SKINPIG UK said:

gonna be here 30th /31st august 19...how many rough toxic loads can i get ...anything goes  a dbl fuk would be good    gissa a shout 

Let us know how it goes... I am looking for a weekend of fun and depravity... may be Mid Sept or October some time 😈😈😈

• Like 1