Wal-Mart Bathroom

ThroatFag

Met a muscular Men through Grindr. He wanted his dick sucked and wanted to meet in the Wal-Mart bathroom in the back. I was nervous, but it was late so I went. We went into the family single stall. No convo at all; I just got on my knees and made out w his dick through his underwear.

Then I took out his dick. It was 9", cut, and thick af. It was beautiful! I kissed and sucked the head and made my way deeper down his shaft. His dick was so big it was hard to deep throat at first. I took my time and got used to the size. With holding onto his Manly legs I was able to that him balls deep. I was gagging but didn't let the cock out of my mouth. 

He dick slapped me then put his hand on my head and forced me to throat. I reminded myself that he deserves the best cock service so I pushed through the discomfort and was throating him well. He was quietly moaning.

Then He shit his wad on my face n I sucked his dick clean. His jizz didn't taste bitter at all. Without saying anything, he left. I stayed in the staff a few moments before leaving.

Worshiping and sucking his beautiful dick was AMAZING. I wish I could be his reg cocksucker. Cross your fingers that he'll text me again. Servicing him was an honor and a privilage.

I think he's a straight Man, too. Perhaps he likes to use a fags throat to dump a load from time to time. Ill always be ready and eager to be his fun dump.

So Fricken AMAZING!!!!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

I've hooked up at a Walmart restroom in the rear of the store too! Fun!

The guy worked there and was someone I had gotten together with before but he always wrapped up. He was at work and wanted fuck so I showed up and met in the restroom stall. I had No lube no condoms sou face him a slobbery BJ to get him slicked up a bit and we agreed that he'd pullout when he came.  He was using my ass and I noticed his breathing got more rapid and then some low moans but he never stopped fucking, just slowed up. He pulled out and dribbled a little cum in the stool and said he didn't have much of a load. Hmm, I felt pretty slick for just having spot for lube but then again maybe my ass slicked it naturally after he started.   I got home and sure enough I got rid of a massive load from my ass. I messaged him. He admitted to seeding me.  I thanked him and told him I'm glad he did  it was awesome.  We remained bareback fuck buds til he moved away. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Stiff14me20 said:

I've hooked up at a Walmart restroom in the rear of the store too! Fun!

The guy worked there and was someone I had gotten together with before but he always wrapped up. He was at work and wanted fuck so I showed up and met in the restroom stall. I had No lube no condoms sou face him a slobbery BJ to get him slicked up a bit and we agreed that he'd pullout when he came.  He was using my ass and I noticed his breathing got more rapid and then some low moans but he never stopped fucking, just slowed up. He pulled out and dribbled a little cum in the stool and said he didn't have much of a load. Hmm, I felt pretty slick for just having spot for lube but then again maybe my ass slicked it naturally after he started.   I got home and sure enough I got rid of a massive load from my ass. I messaged him. He admitted to seeding me.  I thanked him and told him I'm glad he did  it was awesome.  We remained bareback fuck buds til he moved away. 

One of the best parts was, after he shot a load, he walked away without saying anything to me. I was nothing but a hole for him to use then toss. He treated me like his inferior (I am his inferior). He was an Alpha Male. I need to remember my place as a faggot fuck hole. I'm not gonna text him for a while. Im not his friend or anything. I'm just a faggot.

• Like 2

Guest ScottSwallows

I like that.

No conversation.

You both knew what you wanted and both of you were satisfied.

I’m like that with the two guys I suck.

1 hour ago, ScottSwallows said:

I like that.

No conversation.

You both knew what you wanted and both of you were satisfied.

I’m like that with the two guys I suck.

The no convo really made me feel like a cumdump bitch. He's so superior to me that I'm not worth talking with. 

• Like 1

Guest ScottSwallows
20 hours ago, ThroatFag said:

The no convo really made me feel like a cumdump bitch. He's so superior to me that I'm not worth talking with. 

My friend knows that when we’re alone his cock is in my mouth that’s why he never has to ask for blowjobs.