Lost Followed Content

This isn't a problem or a concern so much as a curiosity. Before the last major site update, when I clicked on the heading for my followed content, I had easily over twenty pages. I know that sounds like a lot, but considering whenever a comment is left, as well as posts I have created personally, along with the hot stories that I wanted to keep track of, well, there were a lot.

However, after the last major update I had eight pages of followed content. And then a week or two later it was down to seven pages. Any ideas? It's not a big deal -it's forcing me to go back through the pages of older posts and finding some stories I hadn't read before. But I am curious if this was a byproduct of the update?

And I'm also curious if I am the only one who had this happen?

I have lost a lot of older threads that I used to follow in the past. Even ones that I replied to (which means you automatically follow that thread). Found out when I noticed a new reply to a an old thread that looked familiar from someone I follow and saw I replied to it in the past. Somehow my 'follow' was lost. 

It's not a disaster but some threads I really wanted to follow. Maybe the 'follows' disappear if there hasn't been any activity on it for a long time?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.