Spit...

Dirtysouth

Love having a guy spit on my ass or even in it if I'm gaped, don't mind havin my cock or balls spat on but I have to be really drunk or high before a guy can spit in my mouth without me throwing up. Not my scene. Now if he's snowballing cum then that's a different matter .

Dunno if I could have someone spit on me, though I love hot passionate kissing so who knows. Something that I would really love a top to do is use spit as lube. I have a current FB top and I keep begging for his cock that way. He believes he could not slide in me without lube though, says I am too tight. But man I really feel like I open up for him while he rims me. :(

• 4 weeks later...

I have been hooking up with an older top, he's into fisting me which is new to me but I love it. While he has his fist in my ass he jerks off until I cum and then he pulls out. I'm usually wide open and he spits into my open ass before jerking off into me or fucking me. It feels really good especially having him spit inside my ass, although sometimes he will rim me and spit lot my hole to lube me for his fingers or cock.

Getting spit-fucked is the best. He chokes me on his cock, gets it all sloppy spitty, then spits on my hole a couple times and shoves in. Hurts so bad, but lube TOTALLY ruins the taste of a cock when he's done.

I always fuck like this. Is there any other way?

Seriously, barebacking and then using lube - who does that? Barebacking means having natural sex, and spit and cum are the only natural means of lubrication.

Granted, I make an exception for 18-year-old-virgins. But they have to bring the stuff, don't want that nasty shit in my house.