Cumunion uk

lj1987

When they used to run the Communion party in London, I really enjoyed it. But I think these events are really dependent on the atmosphere at the venue and the attitude of the clientele. I keep toying with visiting one of the other Cumunion parties - probably one of the northern ones - it's often nice to get out of the southeast/London area for a weekend.

I'd be interested in hearing which of the UK Cumunion parties guys have been to and what they think of them.  

(I prefer a crowd with a mix of ages, shapes and sizes where there's plenty of relaxed versatile play and no attitude. )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the August bank holiday Monday party at Northwich Sauna. The admission price was no different to usual days, but it was a packed venue, the busiest I’ve ever seen it. They have new ownership but I guess the combination of bank holiday custom as well as a cumunion party drew more guys in than normal.

The dark room with mattresses was pretty much the busiest place with a good mixture of ‘types’ all offering their holes, or sticking their dicks in holes. I would definitely go again. I think there’s one on Saturday 21st September.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've been to Sheffield, Mansfield and Manchester.

Sheffield is very hit and miss - I've had 11 loads and I've struggled to get a single load.

Numbers definitely dropped off when they went to every couple of weeks rather than monthly. Numbers dropped again when they took the doors off the gloryholes.

The last couple of times though, over the summer, things seemed busier again. Definitely not back up to the old levels of guys though.

Mansfield was reasonably, if not massively, busy but it felt very much like too many guys waiting for the perfect, ideal, man. The action was very sporadic. The place is cold and the layout doesn't lend itself to cruising- too many steps and trip hazards. Plus it has a run down, less than clean feel about the place.

Manchester was dismal. There were three people including myself. I got one cock whilst in the sling and I'd hope it was just a bad night but the logistics of getting to, and staying in, Manchester just mean it is too expensive to keep trying.

Hope this helps a bit.

Edited by sluttony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...