Club St Louis Again

danchilli

On me way back home I stopped in the Club not knowing if anything would happen being it was a Thursday night. When I got there the parking lot had had about about ten cars in it but I was horny as fuck so I paid the money anyway. Got undressed and was a little stiff from driving all day so got in the hot tub to relax. After that and resting at the pool a while I walked to the dark room and found a few guys that only wanted their cocks sucked so I took what I could and two of them pumped loads down my throat. Not much going on after that it was about 9:30 I went back to my room and lubed and played with my ass for while then went back out and and got on a fuck bench and waited . After a few minutes someone started rubbing their cock  on my ass and sliding it in part way and then shoving it in hard, it hurt like hell at first because I was tight and had not been fucked in months. After catching my breath I reached back and handed him my lube and asked him to go a little easier at first and he did. He had me move to the other bench where he must have fucked me hard for a long time. A group had gathered around and I was sucking cock after cock while this guy was fucking me then he slowed down as I felt cum running down my leg as my ass was dripping wet. I was busy sucking as he walked away and I still finished getting two more loads in my mouth. I was asked to go lay down on the open bed so this younger guy could lick my ass and play around for a while. after a while the guy that fucked me come back and wanted to go another round, we went back to the bench then a few minutes later went to his room. He did not have a huge cock but he sure knew how to use it, he fucked me good and long until my ass was raw and I let him know I was getting sore. He got me back on my knees and fucked for another minute and asked where I wanted it, I said in my ass. he then started to cum but pulled out and covered my back and ass with his seed then shoved it back in fucked a few more strokes. I could not believe how much cum this guy had in those balls, I can't ever remember getting so much cum from one guy in one evening. That pretty much ended my night for getting fucked but I did stick around and suck a few more cocks before heading home. I am writing this three days later and my ass is still a little sore , in a good way.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Had a fuckin great time at Club St Louis yesterday. Sucked a lot of cock. Swallowed some cum. Got spit roasted. Got one or two loads in my cumhole. Fucked dude on the fuckbench in the darkroom. Stayed like 2- 6 on Sunday afternoon, gloomy July day. Had to leave because of nausea, seems to happen after I more than 3 loads.

XOX

• Like 1

Used to have great times at Club St. Louis when I traveled through that part of the country, been a while though. Always a lot of fun and a lot of cum! Last time I was there I got fucked by this crazy hot Iranian/Italian guy which is a hell of a great combination. I was so horned up from cruising around all evening he only got a few pumps of his cock into me before I shot my load. I gotta get back to SL one of these days!