3 for 3

Hairybttmcub43

Boyfriend is out of town this week so guess who’s playing cum dump 

Monday Went over to a married guys hotel room. He had another married buddy over They were naked. Started sucking them. We kissed. Licked. They took turns  fucking me then both blew their loads deep inside me.  On the way home my bi blk buddy hit me up.  He came over and bred me deep and hard love his thick cock in me 

Tuesday married blk guy hit me up. I cleaned up and went over. We kissed. I sucked him hard.  He pushed me down on the bed and fucked me hard and deep.  Shot what felt like a gallon of cum in me. I left and another blk guy had hit me up. Stopped by his place and he dropped his load in me

Wednesday went to this group thing in an old bar was my first time.  Got naked. Walked in maybe 10 guys. Saw a buddy that had bred me before. We kissed sucked. This HOT guy with a perfect hairy chest and body came up next to us. He was maybe 8 and THICK. I bent over and sucked him. My buddy moved behind me and fucked me.  He stopped. Made a lap. Sucked some more cocks. My buddy found me and pushed me to the bed and fucked and bred me in front of everyone.  8 thick came over and I sucked him off, his load was sweet.  

He left. Only 2 guys left.  So I cleaned up and left. 

Have an ass up party planned for Friday, then monthly sex party. What a good week!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Hot fucking week slut!!  Bonus points to me that you're attached and sex drive goes into overdrive as soon as the door closes behind your BF - would be hot to know your BF screenname and what HE'S been up to also LOL.  If you were my BF I'd be glad you're keeping your hole loosened up for when I cum home :) 

• Like 2