Gym Sex - taking loads?

LookingnCity

I've scored many times at the YMCA's and Gym's throughout the United States - In the open showers at the Y, behind a curtain at an Golds Gym in San Fran, Steamroom at a LA Fitness in Chicagoland, on the locker room bench at A Y in Newark NJ -- The fear of getting caught is a great enhancer, the guy gets his dick rock hard, fucks the hell out of me, blasts his load inside and we both leave satisfied :-) A STR8 guy walked in on me once when i was getting it up the ass in the open shower at a Y in NYC - he watched and his dick got hard, but when the other guy left and I want over to him he punched me in the stomach and said "Fag it" and walked out of the shower, still hard :-)

I've been sucked and have sucked numerous times at numerous gyms throughout the U.S. and in other parts of the world (Fly for a major airline). As for fucking, I've fucked about 3 times at a gym all three times were in the sauna. Once at the Y in SAN (San Diego), I had signed up for a massage NOT anticipating or even thinking about anything more than bringing some needed tension relief to my back. Massage was normal, at the point I'm on my stomach, actually somewhat beginning to doze, masseus(sp) climbed up on table between my legs, pulled down towel and started to fuck me (bb). No complaints and he continued until he dropped his seed. Totally unexpected. Also I freeball when at gympost-3104-140864339288_thumb.jpg As you see in this pic.

I've been sucked and have sucked numerous times at numerous gyms throughout the U.S. and in other parts of the world (Fly for a major airline). As for fucking, I've fucked about 3 times at a gym all three times were in the sauna. Once at the Y in SAN (San Diego), I had signed up for a massage NOT anticipating or even thinking about anything more than bringing some needed tension relief to my back. Massage was normal, at the point I'm on my stomach, actually somewhat beginning to doze, masseus(sp) climbed up on table between my legs, pulled down towel and started to fuck me (bb). No complaints and he continued until he dropped his seed. Totally unexpected. Also I freeball when at gym[ATTACH=CONFIG]22860[/ATTACH] As you see in this pic.

This is what I mean guys. If ya want to get a load ya gotta be creative. This guy freeballs at the gym. This is the PERFECT way to advertise and see which guys need to DRAIN THEIR BALLS!

I've never had a problem early in the morning. I'm at 24 hour and the showers are communal and I still don't have a problem getting fucked, straight guys are always curious and even had a few join in;) The management here doesn't seem to care cause they like to fuck too.

• 2 months later...

Once at the Y. Ours has shower curtains down to the floor. I noticed a married guy shyly looking at me stripping to go to the shower. I go in onleaving the curtain partly open. He goes to his across peeking while I washed. I start stroking and so does he.I wag my finger for him to come over. He comes in,I shut the curtain and he says" um I haven't done this before. I drop and suck his cock and its quivering in 15 seconds. I stop and grab some conditioner and coat his cock. I back into it and hes just froze there. I tell him fuck me and after 3 stokes he fills me with a huge load. He scurrys away and I finish my shower and walk out leaking cum. Never saw him again.

Once at the Y. Ours has shower curtains down to the floor. I noticed a married guy shyly looking at me stripping to go to the shower. I go in onleaving the curtain partly open. He goes to his across peeking while I washed. I start stroking and so does he.I wag my finger for him to come over. He comes in,I shut the curtain and he says" um I haven't done this before. I drop and suck his cock and its quivering in 15 seconds. I stop and grab some conditioner and coat his cock. I back into it and hes just froze there. I tell him fuck me and after 3 stokes he fills me with a huge load. He scurrys away and I finish my shower and walk out leaking cum. Never saw him again.

Very cool! Keep up the creative efforts!

• 2 weeks later...

NYHRC at 13th street gets a lot of action. What's up with that older stud with the mustache? Everytime I see him he's milking some hot younger guy, once I saw him take on three at one time. He gets them off, then leans back, all self-satisfied. I've seen him squat down and get his ass fingered once, but he seems more like a friendly top--guess that's why all the young guys love him. hes there a lot--anybody know who i'm talking about, or have any other stories? he's fucking hot.

I used to belong to a Bally's chain in LA back in the middle 1980s (I don't think the name exists anymore) that had a gym in West LA where sex in the locker room area was rampant. Besides lots of jacking off, I shot loads in a couple of muscle guys in the steamroom. I regret now, of course, that it was it was inappropriate and probably annoying as hell to lots of other guys -- gay and straight -- who were there just to work out and clean up. I think gyms have largely cracked down on that sort of thing today, for which I'm grateful.

• 1 month later...

It's back on at the 13th street location. A few days ago at lunchtime, this big black guy with a gap between his teeth was hanging around the sauna. Wearing a thin gold chain--he's down to fuck around. As soon as the sauna door closes, he exposes his fat, long dick and heavy balls. I've seen him in action before--he sucked off the silver-haired mustache stud and got fingered banged by him in front of four guys in this sauna a few months go. He took two guys in a row. First he jacked off a little guy with a flat stomach and a furry chest. Then this older, bigger guy comes in with no towel. Totally naked, he just sits on the plastic. The black guy with the chain ended up standing behind him, fingering his asshole until the old guy came (loudly). The old guy sat down to let his boner go down, then takes off with a blank face. Black dude looks over, he wants me to be next. I keep by distance across the sauna, but show him my dick, dripping with pre cum (as usual). His dick gets harder. He says he probably can't come, then squirts a massive load across the sauna.

it's difficult, but one holiday 2 years ago -- i think it was Labor Day, i got a very quick suck job in the steamroom. It's very difficult, and very hot. Normally at the gym, I just did a slow strip at the lockers, posed naked for the attendant to watch me, and then headed off to the showers. I loved displaying so much, that I'd go to the gym at 9pm, just to display. I'd strip, go to showers, then steamroom, the showers, then sauna. I did very little work on exercise equipment. I was there to show off

I had a BBC trainer that used to fuck me. He bragged that I was one of 5 that fucked him, two were married, 1 more was very young, 1 old and me. BTW, I was the only man. He fucked me raw whenever he had the chance to fuck me. We did in the showers, the tanning room and one time on the floor (24hour deal very late).

When I lived in Chicago Ballys had a hot sauna area dropped more than a few loads there before I went to slut bottom

Joey

I think a lot of that still happens--there's a lot of guys just hanging around downstairs with chubbies swinging, getting in and out of the showers and checking each other out. I dig working out freeballing upstairs. My dickhead is pretty big and you can see the ridge through my sweatpants. I get some dude's attention upstairs with that, then lead him downstairs for a show. One dude there is pretty much in love with me--he freaks when he sees me, drops everything to follow me around. Nerdy gangly guy with thick glasses, so he looks real close at my dick in the sauna. I dig teasing him, though. I stand at the sink naked brushing my teeth, or sometimes totally ignore him. He walks around with a raging hardon, trying to get my attention. His dicks huge and he cums like a donkey. always real smiley after. Seems like he's usually around on weekends.

• 3 weeks later...

Ha. I mentioned the gawky glasses guy, then I bump into him at 13th street. He's changing to leave the locker room when I actually bumped into him. A lot of lockers were taken, and he offered his cause he was leaving. I said I didn't need it, and found a locker a few doors down. I immediately unzipped by pants and pulled out my bulge, then pretended like I didn't notice while I dug in my bag for my lock. He sets his foot up to tie his shoe so he can get his face near by dick. I've got my head turned, looking at my phone. Still playing like I don't notice him six inches away, I scratch my balls, which pulls the exposes my bush, then adjust my growing dick. There's already a small wet spot on my underwear. I check out his face, he's looking at that bulge like he's hungry. I take off the rest of my clothes, and stand in front of him naked, blocking my semi with my towel so anybody walking in wouldn't see. I look him in the eye, "you already work out, dude?" He just nods and I see his hard dick is snaking down his jeans leg. He's got a really long thick dick with a smallish head. Like him, it's kind of ugly and kind of hot. I pass by him to walk downstairs, holding the towel in front of my hard dick, so he can watch my ass walking away. I fucking love teasing this guy.

A few minutes later, he's downstairs. Totally naked. Gave up wherever he was going. I give him a nod, like "what's up?" then head into the sauna (the steam room is closed indefinitely, which sucks). Inside, after some rearranging, it's just the two of us. Just to fuck with him, I stand in front of him and bend over, arching my back so my cheeks open on their own. When I stand back up, he's got this dumb look on his face and his dick's rock hard. A tan middle aged dude comes in, but he wants to watch, so I end up standing over the gawky guy, and coming down his leg without letting him touch me. I love teasing this dude. He just fucking stares with his mouth open, so glad to see it. I leave him in there, covered in cum and wiping himself off. Next time I see him I'll tell him some other dude sucked my dick, just to watch his reaction.