THEY SAY DIESEL CARS ARE BAD?

fisterm8

Recently treated myself to a new car.........DIESEL...........not that the fuel type has any significance LOL.

Always nice to try the rear of any new car for leg room and this ones smaller than my last.

Anyway i hooked up with a lovely young guy from an app - im old enough to be his dad.....he was in town waiting on a taxi but the gay night club had just came out and the queue was a big one.......being the kind person i am i offered to come pick him up and drop him home and also offered in the conversation my freshly douched hole for him to breed if he wanted to.........halfway back to his place he said he wanted to bareback me outdoors so i pulled into an empty car park,jumped in the back of car and he proceeded to fuck me silly for 20 mins with his 7.5" thick cock before dumping a 6 day load up my ass......loved it.

Then went back to his flat and he gave me another 2 loads..........im loving my new car btw ;) .... ive asked him to call me next time he needs a lift home.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Diesel cars never caught on big here in the USA but I understand they are common in Europe. I have read that since the gasoline cars get similar mileage now their sales are off lately.

the engines are tougher and last longer, so that may be the main advantage now. 

Kinda like us older guys. 

• Like 1

Diesel cars were promoted as a greener option here in the UK a few years back, but now we are being told that they are worse than petrol cars, pumping out particulates which pollute the local air. 

Taking Pozlover1's theme: Diesel cars, filthy as hell but they'll get you where you need to go. Kind of like us older guys