New to PISS PLAY

hungscousedad

After a drunken night out earlier this year I ended up home alone and playing with my cock, out of curiosity I tasted my own piss. To my surprise I loved it and over the next  half hour I  decided to drink as many pints of water As I could. I ended up drinking pints that night and ever since I have a deep craving for it. Since then I’ve sttempted to meet fellow piss enthusiasts but there’s not many out there, but that’s not staying I’ve not met a few great guys too. Would love to find parties if meets with everyone into piss

GOOD FOR YOU! So many of the taboos in this screwed up culture are ONLY because they don't want us having fun and deriving intense pleasure FROM OUR OWN BODIES- the politics of dis-connection is killing our spirits! WHEN you find those few, select piss-pig buddies and partners, you will be amazed at how much more ANYTHING you do together is more fulfilling and connects you in ways the you never imagined. Having a buddy over for beer and beer-piss takes it to a whole new level. When I am online chatting with potential subs on gay chat sites and they tell me they want me to give them something to learn about their sub-side and find new ways to experience pleasure- I tell them to march into the bathroom, take a good piss, dribble the last few drops on the back of their hand. Then just smell it- nothing more! That's all- or piss on yourself right when you step in the shower in the morning. 50% of the ones who get back to me and say they did it also say they could not resist and had to taste it!

Find that piss-partner, get a large suitcase of long-necks and piss your sox off!  Some pot and poppers will ensure one hot fucking night!

• Like 2

i appreciate HardaddyMA's comments.  

It's ironic some of the religious cultures that judge us for things like D/s relationships are control freaks that are really responding from a place of being out-dommed. 

For me, piss is a vast topic, but then, i'm thoroughly into mind fuck.  To me, mind fuck is delving into the psychology behind what turns us on and learning how to exercise the deepest parts of our sexuality.  The mind and feelings are a huge part of our sexuality, but we are not taught to see, let alone understand, those parts of us. Certain cultural influences have made them "dirty" or "disgusting" or "taboo."  

The first time a guy pissed inside of me he related the experience as feeling "like a long orgasm."  How many times have you been in a restroom and heard a guys deep sigh while taking a piss?  As a bottom, one of the hottest parts of getting fucked is hearing my Tops sigh as He cums. i hear a similar sigh from guys taking a piss.  Guys are wonderfully sexual, we can sexualize just about anything lol. 

Having said that, there's a lot of scientific evidence suggesting there are sex pheromones in our urine and sweat (not enough research has been done to reach definitive conclusions).  In one study gay guys had a similar response as women to a guys scent.  

Male animals use piss to mark their territory, so the implications of that can be far reaching in a relationship with another guy.  Personally, one of the most powerful things a Top can do is piss in me. When i hold His piss in and absorb it, i can smell His scent in my own urine when i void, which is evidence of impregnation. Impregnation is not just about making a baby. In this case, it's about one guy putting a part of Himself, something His body has made into the body of another guy and making it a part of him.  You can do that with piss.  A lot of guys are really into the idea of absorbing another guys cum and, thereby absorbing his "DNA."  There is no evidence that happens, but there is easy evidence that i absorb a Tops piss when He releases it into me. 

To me, the mind fuck implications are endless and "piss play" isn't play at all.