How to stay limp without using a cage

smallcocksissyboi

On 9/2/2019 at 9:18 AM, salerio said:

What did it for me, and the effects seem to be permanent, was to wear a CB2000. There's a bit of a twist to this though. At the time I had a Canadian girlfriend and we played around with BDSM, she said she didn't trust me to behave when she wasn't with me. It was actually me who suggested I get a CB2000 and could wear it when I went out and send her photos before I went and after I got back home.

The idea of me wearing it turned us both on and she suggested I become her oral slave and only serve her like that no matter how often she went out with other guys. She sent me a small padlock from Canada and when I was drunk one day I asked her the next time I went out which padlock I should use. We were playing her telling me how I was going to only ever perform orally for her from now on as she was playing with herself, and as she orgasmd told me "use my lock M ... please use my lock now" and that was that. 

I was kept locked up for 5 years while we had a distance relationship. She would visit me and behave like a total slut I would only ever kiss and lick her, strangely it became very loving because the pressure of sex was gone and I was always wanting to please her. She also moved over for 6 years and we lived together. The side effect now is that I cannot ever get hard no matter how or what I try. That relationship ended in 2012 and I still cannot ever get hard no matter who I am with or what I do.

I've been with a FB for years now.  When we started playing it was somewhat mutual but more often he topped, then he just topped.  When I'd get hard he'd complain I'm not focusing on pleasing him enough.  One day he brought me underwear with a hole cut in the back, I wore them he tore the hole bigger to expose my ass for him, and as he fucked he said for now on you're wearing these so I don't have to look at your dick and you'll focus on your job.  I rarely get excited or hard when together.  He touches my dick thru the shorts occasionally but it's all about me being bred and fulfilling my duty.

• Upvote 1