What is the strangest thing you put in your arse

Pleasefuckmyarse2

First thing i ever shoved up there was a pen when i was about 13 or 14. Trouble was it had a clip on it, and when i tried to pull it out it clipped itself inside of me. I thought i would have to get my mother to remove it. Fortunately by pushing it in deeper and twiddling it a bit i managed to get it out. For the next few weeks i stuck to wanking

Air.

I had totally forgotten about this, but when I was a teenager I went through a brief phase in which I would insert the nozzle of a bicycle pump up my ass and fill myself full of air. Kind of an ‘air enema’. Toward the end I found an air pump for an aquarium and let it do the work. I guess I must have got bored with it once the novelty wore off.

I’ve actually never, anywhere, come across aa reference to anyone doing the same thing, although there are horror stories about people who have had nozzles of compressed air machines stuck up their asses and had their bowels ruptured. Don’t try that at home.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Two questions: 1. How did you get an entire horse up your ass, and 2. Do they make a dildo shaped like a Rottweiler?

There's a company called Baddragon and they make all sorts of dildos. the horse shaped one is comes in different sizes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmw003 said:

There's a company called Baddragon and they make all sorts of dildos. the horse shaped one is comes in different sizes.

I was joking that the post read as if the whole horse had been inserted.

As to dildos in the form of an equine phallus, I actually have a very nice one from Mr. Hankey’s that I force up my cunt as part of my regular training regimen. It’s 11.5” long and 3.5” in diameter at the base, and I take every millimeter of it. But as filling as it is, bear in mind that that’s roughly half the size of an actual equine penis when not erect. When erect, a stallion can be up to 20” long (and that’s just the part available to penetrate) and up to a maximum of 5” in diameter. Add to this the huge glans flare, which when erect can become too large for a mare to expel.

And too large for any ass to safely accommodate, especially when propelled by thighs with enough power to run a derby.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

I was joking that the post read as if the whole horse had been inserted.

As to dildos in the form of an equine phallus, I actually have a very nice one from Mr. Hankey’s that I force up my cunt as part of my regular training regimen. It’s 11.5” long and 3.5” in diameter at the base, and I take every millimeter of it. But as filling as it is, bear in mind that that’s roughly half the size of an actual equine penis when not erect. When erect, a stallion can be up to 20” long (and that’s just the part available to penetrate) and up to a maximum of 5” in diameter. Add to this the huge glans flare, which when erect can become too large for a mare to expel.

And too large for any ass to safely accommodate, especially when propelled by thighs with enough power to run a derby.

Did it take you long to get the Mr. Hankey up your ass? I have one that I've been using for a while and it's insanely big. I've been having a hard time getting it all the way in, but I admit that some of that might be due to a mental block. When it arrived, I was stunned by the actual size of it and I'm still convinced they made a mistake when they were pulling it in the warehouse.

1 hour ago, backdoorjimmy said:

Did it take you long to get the Mr. Hankey up your ass? I have one that I've been using for a while and it's insanely big. I've been having a hard time getting it all the way in, but I admit that some of that might be due to a mental block. When it arrived, I was stunned by the actual size of it and I'm still convinced they made a mistake when they were pulling it in the warehouse.

I ordered two from them at the time, the horse one and a regular cock, and they actually did indeed pull the wrong item and send me a cock a size larger than I ordered (also, I hadn’t ordered a black one, so it’s kind of hard to see how they made the error).

It didn’t take too long to get the equine one all the way in, because I had been very specific about the diameters I was looking for. I wanted something that would open me a bit inside, well past the second ring, but that would dilate me widely at the base so I could train toward a fist. Taking it vertically is easiest, and lets gravity help.

The big cock took considerably longer because it’s 2.5” in diameter but it’s that way all 9 inches to the glans. It took me weeks to finally take it balls deep. Even now it’s too much to hold inside me for very long.

Whenever I pull the equine one out, I’m always amazed at how long it takes for it to slither out of me. I hold it up to my abdomen and think, Fuck. I can’t believe something was in me that deep.

• Like 3