Here’s the thing....

Ok, so I’ve had sex with plenty of tops, they’ve all used condoms at my request until the guy I’m in a relationship with, I met him on bbrt because I was looking for something specific, older daddy type etc, now, on our 1st meeting we had sex bareback he didn’t ask, he told and that was that, so now I’m in a relationship which is great but, now, I feel like I want to experience something a different, someone different to breed me, don’t get me wrong I don’t want to go chasing loads, or at least I think I don’t but maybe sex with someone else bareback just to see what its like?

As @RawCuntsaid, you met him on BBRT so he's been fucking around bare. You're only 30yo and he has been the only one (so far) who had fucked you bare. Ask him if he has any fanatasies like a 3some with another top tagteaming you. Or if he likes sloppy seconds. That's a start. If he does he may select the other top. If he doesn't you need to ask yourself how big your need is to get fucked (and loaded) by someone else. Do you imagine (or want certain) tops who have fucked you before safe, go at it again but bare this time? 

If the urge to get barebacked by others is too big do go on PrEP. Not only to protect yourself but your partner too. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update!! So, we went for a weekend away, off work and all the rest of it, after a few bottles of wine and of course him breeding me a couple of times I just straight said that I’d been thinking about ‘us’ and the next step, after dropping a few hints as to what that might be he eventually made me say I maybe wanted to get bred by someone else...

Smile said it all, it was a wry smile, we chatted and talked about other men fucking me @tallslenderguy he said exactly what you said, he picks who it is and the when and the where! So, after dirty talk leading to him giving me the hardest fuck ever he’s getting a ‘friend’ to come and fuck me! I’m rock hard typing this by the way. I’ll keep you all posted and thanks for the advice x

3 hours ago, NewBottom90 said:

Update!! So, we went for a weekend away, off work and all the rest of it, after a few bottles of wine and of course him breeding me a couple of times I just straight said that I’d been thinking about ‘us’ and the next step, after dropping a few hints as to what that might be he eventually made me say I maybe wanted to get bred by someone else...

Smile said it all, it was a wry smile, we chatted and talked about other men fucking me @tallslenderguy he said exactly what you said, he picks who it is and the when and the where! So, after dirty talk leading to him giving me the hardest fuck ever he’s getting a ‘friend’ to come and fuck me! I’m rock hard typing this by the way. I’ll keep you all posted and thanks for the advice x

Good boy!

Hi there! So, we’ve talked and Liam is inviting a friend of his to our house, the only thing he’s told me is that he’s a top and is over 50 (just the way I like it) 

Tomorrow night is the night, we are going out for some afternoon drinks then going home to wait for him, I’m excited/nervous/horny! I’ll let you know how we get on x

Thanks for the update!  I'm glad that you were able to come to this agreement.  I'm a little concerned though, did you discuss if it's ok with Liam topping others either BB or safe?  Personally, I'd have the conversation with my B-F if he approves another guy to breed me.

We didn’t discuss that no, in the time that I’ve known him I don’t think he can be bothered with others, he really likes me in his bed naked every night. He seems content although he is excited for his friend Tom to join us x

• 2 weeks later...

Good evening/morning depending on where you are!

Ok, so here it goes, the plan didn’t take place until the weekend just gone, (12th) and I have to say I think I was in heaven!

Liams friend Tom come round as originally planned we’d already had a couple of glasses of wine so my nerves were well and truly settled, basically, in a nut shell, I had a threesome with my partner and his friend, we went straight to the bedroom, I sucked both their cocks, I think Tom was a little nervous at 1st but soon got into it massively, I was sucking Toms cock while my partner worked my hole as he always does and began the sex, the only thing that changed was when Liam wanted me to suck his cock after fucking me Tom put his cock right in me and started fucking me while I was sucking my partners cock! I was so hard while this was happening the 1st time I’d ever been spitroasted and it was fantastic, Tom started to get harder and groaning and my partner told him to cum inside me, he did, wow! After that my partner also fucked me and cum inside me, it was an extremely sexual and naughty experience for me, they knew I enjoyed myself, my cock stayed hard even after I cum. Now, having had another top breed me I think in a strange way its brought me closer to my partner, if anyone was ever to try it I’d fully recommend giving it a try but the wine is a must x