Short ginger

Cumdumphouseboy

Friday my mans and I were crusing Grindr, not expecting just the usual pic seekers and trolls. There was a new profile that we had not seems. At first we thought it was a bot, the abs were too defined and no face. However, we had nothing else going on, so we started to chat him up. 

He was down to suck us off and swallow out cum so we figured we would give him a shot, we had nothing else going on and out balls were full of cum. The boy needed a ride over so I picked up the house when the boyfriend jumped in his car to pick him up. I picked up the dirty laundry and put fresh poppers and lube out by the bed. 

After the house was in decent shape I played some music and started to edge my cock. They were back shortly after. In walks that beautiful well built ginger, with piercing blue eyesAfter minimal small talk; exchange of names which I promptly forgot we started making out and shedding clothes. Within no time we were naked on the bed.

Apparently he just got back into civilization from doing art in the desert for two weeks with straight people. He was eager and horny. He spent a decent amount of time giving us expert blow jobs and we played with his uncut cock as well. Then he noticed the lube and poppers. His response was “I didn’t know that was gonna happened” as he was lubing his hole and sniffing the poppers. 

I figured it would be possible to get into his ass too. In no time he was sliding down my 7 inches and had the look of a kid in a candy store on his face. Which was soon replaced with my mans thick tool gagging him as I pounded away at his hole. He was working my cock with his talented ass muscles and after a hot from the brown bottle I could not hole back any longer and blew my load deep inside him. He held me inside for awhile and encouraged me to fuck my load deeper into his hole. When I pulled out he flipped around and cleaned my cock off with his mouth. 

Now that my long cock opened him up he was ready for the thick tool of my boyfriend. More poppers and that beer can thick cock was getting my seed even deeper into him. I laid back and watched the show. I love watching my boyfriend fuck. It’s amazing to watch a stranger enjoy his beautiful cock and beg for it, and his cum. After about 20 minutes of the live sex show he was rewarded with the second load of the night. 

He quickly jerked off and we all got dressed. The boyfriend took him home and changed the sheets and they were covered in sweat and cum. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

I love vers cumdumps like you - keep your options open and up for putting your cock to use too when you stumble on a bigger slut than yourself :)  also love when a blow job turns into MORE than a blow job....very hot!  my experience with gingers is big asses and big dicks - wish I knew what that ginger slut did after he left your house......my mind has him getting back online looking for  some bottom to fill now that he's got what he needed :)  keep on paying it forward!!