Douching question

available-hole

On 9/14/2019 at 10:37 AM, available-hole said:

Just a couple of questions:

1. How water should I be pumping inside me so that I'm clean but without over-douching? Just enough to clean the rectum or should I be douching beyond it?

2. What's the best amount of time to wait after douching before I get fucked?

Really only you can answer this. 

Heres your main factors.  

Whats your diet like? If you eat like crap, and it takes forever to wipe, then its going to take forever to clean out, even if you are just going a little bit in, because your poop is going to be constantly entering your rectum.  Changing to a high fiber diet and metamucial can help this ALOT.  

How long do you want to get fucked If you are going to go to a sex party and want to get fucked for 8+ hours and go deep to get it all out, or fast for 24hrs before. Even then you will find some stuff unless you just drink water. 

How big are they.  I know a few guys that get well into the second hole. That means they are in your intestines, not your rectum.  The "second hole" is kind of the barrier that keeps fecal matter above the rectum until it needs to go down.  A Large long guy will go beyond that, and open it up for fecal matter to go down into your rectum.  This requires a deeper flush like mentioned above. 

To answer your main questions, if you have a shower hose which works the best, use very low pressure, and keep it in there a while.  Once your rectum is full of water, you will temporarily feel an uncomfortable pressure, then it will go away.  This is the water going past the second hole.  At this point, you can keep going until the pressure feels uncomfortable again.  HOWEVER!  Dont over do it! it should never be painful.  Just feeling slightly uncomfortable and very full.  At this point you can take the hose out, and let out all you can.  Keep in mind, when you do this, there is still ALOT of water in you.  you may need to stop for a bit, wait, walk around, etc until you feel the very sudden urge to go and then you better be at a toilet.  This may happen again after. After that, repeat the process until clear

As for waiting I prefer to wait about two hours after at least.  you can get sore from it, and may have residual water come out, and its easier just to be done early.