Stealthed

Syrbotboy

24 very sub bottom here. Tonight I got to serve to men at the same time for the time. They are partners and both tops.  I asked if I should bring condoms.  They said they had some. 

I get there and start to suck one of them off. Eventually I move to his partner who is uncut.  I hear the first guy RIP a condom open and lube up. I'm getting my head held and face fucked. 

The guy fucking me is making lots of body contact but I can feel one arm reaching down towards his cock. Im worried he is going soft and will try to remove the condom.  All I have to do is reach back and check.  I knew i should, but I kept my arms down and my lips wrapped around the uncut dick. 

In a few minutes i feel it.  The unmistakable throbbing of a penis and my ass filling with its cum. In a couple minutes I swallow his boyfriend. After I left I asked if he bred me and he said the condom slipped off as he was pulling out and hes sorry if he did.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guest CuriousDallas

I hate it when a guy wraps to fuck me but love it if the condom tears, comes off, or I hear the satisfying pop of it popping. Love it when the guy keeps going rather than stopping and putting another one one. Had that happen with the one condom Nazi boy this past week...he was fucking me and I heard it pop and he didn’t as he was close to cumming. I could feel his load go off inside me...had me so hard! He realized it when he pulled out and was so apologetic. I felt like laughing and saying I want it that way, but he knows I would take him bare anytime, and told him it was cool and any time he wants to go raw we can. He’s such a sweet dumb kid...I was super horned up and told him so and he said he was down to get fucked. I wrapped up but as usual tore the tip of the condom so I would unload inside him. It worked until I came and he asked if the condom had broke. I said I wasn’t sure and he has down as soon as I pulled out and saw it had torn. It’s happened before and he gets less and less freaked out each time it happens. I’ve told him I’m on Prep and he doesn’t have to worry. I know he’ll be extra cautious for a while but it was so worth it to get his load and pump Mine inside him.

A while ago I met a guy on Fabguys and he insisted on using a condom, despite saying that he wanted to breed my pussy .  After a few  minutes of pounding me it spliit near the base, he took it off to get a new one and i pushed back, rubbing my wet hole against his cock. It didn't take long for him to get so horny he just pushed straight in.  He didn't last long, and told me after it was his first raw fuck and he loved it. 

• Upvote 1

This bottom cumslut has never asked for a condom and I can’t think of the last time I asked about status. If a cock gets anywhere near my mouth or ass, it’s going in me with or without(preferable) a condom. I know of at least 2 guys who fucked me who undetectable. They didn’t disclose and I didn’t ask. Lately I have been looking at poz profiles...

• Upvote 1

On 9/22/2019 at 9:16 AM, CuriousDallas said:

I hate it when a guy wraps to fuck me but love it if the condom tears, comes off, or I hear the satisfying pop of it popping. Love it when the guy keeps going rather than stopping and putting another one one. Had that happen with the one condom Nazi boy this past week...he was fucking me and I heard it pop and he didn’t as he was close to cumming. I could feel his load go off inside me...had me so hard! He realized it when he pulled out and was so apologetic. I felt like laughing and saying I want it that way, but he knows I would take him bare anytime, and told him it was cool and any time he wants to go raw we can. He’s such a sweet dumb kid...I was super horned up and told him so and he said he was down to get fucked. I wrapped up but as usual tore the tip of the condom so I would unload inside him. It worked until I came and he asked if the condom had broke. I said I wasn’t sure and he has down as soon as I pulled out and saw it had torn. It’s happened before and he gets less and less freaked out each time it happens. I’ve told him I’m on Prep and he doesn’t have to worry. I know he’ll be extra cautious for a while but it was so worth it to get his load and pump Mine inside him.

You know you don't to have sex with everyone?  It may be easier to do it with guys who will only do raw.

I have to wonder about the ""but love it if the condom tears, comes off, or I hear the satisfying pop of it popping."  I find it hard to believe they were genuine.  I suspect you found a guy who uses a condom due to the principle of using one but he knowingly does damage to it.  Then they can justify "hey i used a condom."

This dude may tolerate  you stealthing him today, but if he's smart enough, he know it's not an accident and this could turn ugly quick

On 9/17/2019 at 4:06 AM, Syrbotboy said:

24 very sub bottom here. Tonight I got to serve to men at the same time for the time. They are partners and both tops.  I asked if I should bring condoms.  They said they had some. 

I get there and start to suck one of them off. Eventually I move to his partner who is uncut.  I hear the first guy RIP a condom open and lube up. I'm getting my head held and face fucked. 

The guy fucking me is making lots of body contact but I can feel one arm reaching down towards his cock. Im worried he is going soft and will try to remove the condom.  All I have to do is reach back and check.  I knew i should, but I kept my arms down and my lips wrapped around the uncut dick. 

In a few minutes i feel it.  The unmistakable throbbing of a penis and my ass filling with its cum. In a couple minutes I swallow his boyfriend. After I left I asked if he bred me and he said the condom slipped off as he was pulling out and hes sorry if he did.

Are you a strict "we must use a condom" person?

If they said, we BB only, would have you gone?