Bashful Bi-boy becomes Bad-boy by Buggering Bottom Brilliantly

blackrobe

I was feeling the need for some play on Sunday and, looking around on the apps, found an "I'm interested" message from a guy whose profile I'd looked at a few times before. A bi guy, shorter than me, younger than me, solid and strong looking with a thick, rigidly hard looking dick. After some back and forth on the app we agreed to get together at his place and switched to texting. I asked if he was okay with sharing face pics and he agreed. It turns out he's as cute as hell with a face full of scruff and a big sexy smile. I was keen before, but now I'm feeling even more keen. I get the directions and make the 25 minute trip to his place, walking up the few flights of stairs to the door. As I walk down the short corridor his door opens and I'm ushered in by the same handsome man I saw in his picture. After hellos and closing the door behind me we stand close and our hands are touching and exploring each others arms, chest, nipples, back, ass, with soft smiles blooming on our faces. I can feel his dick already very hard as he presses his hips into mine. Not the sometimes awkward and slightly nervous dance this time. We wander into the bedroom in his very clean and tidy home and, still standing, touch some more, kissing slowly and discovering he's a very good kisser. Breaking from our kiss with the big smiles that come with really good kissing we remove a few layers and get comfortable. I strip down to t-shirt and briefs, and he to his sport trunks. We climb onto his bed and make out, feeling something flowing back and forth between us. There's a sweet shyness to him that is very sexy on that strong and solid frame. I roll from my side to hover over him and kiss his soft wet lips before I lick and tease his nipples while my fingers tickle his balls and taint through his trunks. The sounds he's making tell me I'm on the right track. I move from nipple to nipple, licking, nibbling, sucking, while my fingers find the spongey inner shaft of his cock lying under his taint and stroke it firmly back and forth. I think its at this point he flips me on my back and hovers over me, kissing briefly before going after my nipple through my shirt. He says it's time we get everything off and agreeing I squirm out of my shirt and briefs, tossing them over the long horizon of the bed.

Now that we're both naked he kneels, lifting and parting my legs, letting his hard and now wet-tipped cock drag up along the crack of my ass as he leans over me to suck and bite my nipples making me squirm slowly under him. I tell him that he can handle me as firmly as he likes, I like hard nipple play and being manhandled. He obliges and my dick chubs a little in response while my cunt is feeling more and more in need. He moves to my dick and starts to suck it, pausing to ask if it's okay. I tell him yes, of course, but I'm totally focused on my ass-hunger. As if reading my mind, his hands slide to my thighs and he flexes me, trailing his tongue into my furry crack and onto my hole. He wets his tongue and licks my hole until all the outer nerves are awake, then he presses my thighs to flex me open and pushes his firm tongue inside me. I make a long groaning sigh and relax to give him more access. He eats my hole until it starts to relax and, feeling the give he pushes his tongue in further and as he pulls out, leaves a pool of his saliva in its place. Straightening, he puts the head of his cock into that wet pool and holding my legs presses forward slightly so that I feel his knob slowly slide inside me. At this point I tell him I'm going to need lube because, well, most every time I have. He asks how it feels, and when I say good he rocks just a little in me, letting me get used to the sensation.

Realizing it feels fine, I tell him to keep going. He keeps up the very gentle rocking in me and I feel his knob throb, harden and pull up on the muscle of my hole drawing a chest deep sound of satisfaction from me. He does this a few more times and flexes forward a little more, easily gliding in a few more inches. Rocking a couple of inches back and forth in me for a few seconds he slides all the way into me with the thick root of his cock stretching out my hole for the first time. My head goes back and a long deep "Ahhhhh" punches out as his cock seats in me fully. This is when he tells me he precums a great deal - easy penetration mystery solved. He doesn't know about my serious precum kink, so I have a big grin on my face when I tell him how much I love that. I suddenly realize all the slow rocking was him milking his precum into me to lube up my cunt and my smile gets even bigger. He moves his balls-deep cock around inside my cunt, getting me used to the thickness of it stretching me in different directions.

Looking up at his scruffy face with my legs held wide by his strong arms, he begins to fuck into me with a slowly lengthening stroke. After a few minutes it becomes clear he knows his business, first fucking me slowly but firmly to the root, then building up to a good hard "slap" fuck that shakes my whole body and has me instinctively flexing my ass up onto his dick. I can't help how I'm moaning on his cock and watching his face as everything he's feeling plays across it. Every now and then as we fuck his shy face gives way to an intensely determined primal expression, a confident not-quite-sneering smile. This is the first time he tells me how incredible it feels to be inside me. It's been just over a month since he had sex, but I'm still pleased by how pleased he is. I return the favor by telling him how great it feels with his cock inside me, fucking me. He slows down his pace admitting he can cum several times but he really doesn't want to as he's enjoying the feeling of my ass snugly massaging his cock. I try using my cunt muscles to grip and stroke him and he sighs thrusting into me again. He fucks me soundly for over an hour, the changing pace and intensity feels so good, slow, firm, shallow, fast, hard, deep, and I'm incredibly turned on and ready to receive his load. During this time he flips me from missionary onto my sides with my body folded like a deck chair and snugly tucked between his legs as he leans in and finds a new deep part of my cunt to fuck and paint with his precum. I twist to keep eye contact as he fucks me, at first finding the change in position overwhelming with new sensation in my cunt until, after a few moments, I feel myself center as I focus just on his cock. He moans and I feel freshly awash with his precum. He quickly flips me back into missionary and leans over me as he presses all the way inside and begins to fuck me getting deeper and harder as he goes. Looking at his face I can see the shy guy is gone, he's 100% the primal horny ass-fucker I glimpsed earlier and I'm definitely about to get bred. I'm so in need of his seed in my cunt after more that an hour of intense fucking that all I can do is half-sob "Please" with each thrust as his whole body tightens and pounds into me. Then I feel his already rigid cock thicken and harden in me as his face is transformed and he pumps his seed down into my thirsty cunt.  

As he finishes cumming, he keeps moving inside my now well-bred cunt, just a little back and forth, feeling the slickness of his seed inside me. He didn't go soft, but now I feel him hardening up inside me and I know he's definitely good for longer. He starts fucking me again, clearly getting off on the feel of his seed in my cunt and working it into every part of me. Leaning back, he talks about how much he enjoys watching his cock penetrating my now very juicy hole, telling me how hot and sexy it is. Knowing he's looking, I relax my hole a little, holding it slightly open and he sees his cum peek out. He fucked into the slightly looser hole and groaned how much he loved that wet feeling and the sound his cock makes fucking me filled with his cum. Over the next hour he fucks me in missionary, on my left and right sides, on my stomach and breeds me in every position. At one stage he tells me he's got no more cum left in him and, hearing a challenge, I begin milking him with my cum-filled hole and managed to make him cum three more times. In the end we fucked for a little over two hours and he bred me nine times. We chatted as we cleaned up and I got ready to go. As we were kissing and hugging goodbye, I told him how much I loved having his cum in me and that I'd take good care of it for him. His still half-hard cock became rigid in a few seconds and he admitted that he really likes having his cum inside a man and for him to keep it there inside him. The temptation to fuck just one more time was strong, but we both had things to get done. I think there is plenty of kink potential on top of some incredible fucking action to be had in the future. Here's hoping he's up for a repeat sometime soon.

Lifetime loads (well, since March 2019) was 84, now 93. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 2