I'm addicted to black cock

Guest Azcumdump91

My first black cock was when i was stationed in Italy. My first sergeant was married, good looking and muscular black man. One late night I could not sleep so decided to take a shower, as I was showering my first sergeant walk into the shower room and took the stall across from me.  His cock was hanging between those muscular thighs, I could not help to stare and when I looked up  he was looking at me and said apparently you like what you see as my cock was rock hard! He walked over to me and instructed me to get on my knees and get his cock hard with my mouth, of course I could not resist and got down and worked that cock with my mouth, when he was nice and hard he turned me around lathered his cock and fucked me  telling me how tight my hole was and from now on I would be his boy hole.

• Like 3