what would you do to get a good fuck to do it again

well the other day a top came over he was perfect in every aspect but he was married not a fan of married guys cheating and i ask if married before meeting up said no. so in turn him being hot i looked other way and was so horny anyway. so after a 9.0 fuck he gave me and filled me he showered and left i texted him saying how hot he was and would love to get it again no response. so went to clean up myself and looky looky his nice ring is sitting on sink now i wait to here from him to text. should i exchange it for more hmmmmm  ????

You should not hold his wedding ring to extort him for more sex. He almost certainly would not be into it the way he was the first time and you would likely be unhappy with the result.

I would instead recommend texting him to let him know he has left his ring and is welcome to return for it at any time - without mentioning further play. That way you stand a stronger chance of leaving a positive impression with him as a  guy he can trust for a discreet fuck.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, bbboffer said:

well the other day a top came over he was perfect in every aspect but he was married not a fan of married guys cheating and i ask if married before meeting up said no. so in turn him being hot i looked other way and was so horny anyway. so after a 9.0 fuck he gave me and filled me he showered and left i texted him saying how hot he was and would love to get it again no response. so went to clean up myself and looky looky his nice ring is sitting on sink now i wait to here from him to text. should i exchange it for more hmmmmm  ????

I'd give the man a chance to breathe and process his experience before setting an egg timer on his responding to you on round two. Regardless of his lying to you about being married, extorting a man for more sex isn't sexy. What it is, however, is illegal. Even assuming it worked, once he had his ring back do you suppose he'd ever have anything to do with you ever again? Your proposed course of action sacrifices multiple possible repeat visits for a single final visit. If he's as good as you say, why would you ever do that?

Immediately let him know he left his ring and follow ErosWired's advice.

• Like 1

just an update   guess he has multi rings cause he still has not texted me asking if i found it  or just told wifie he lost it  im not contacting him 

25 minutes ago, bbboffer said:

just an update   guess he has multi rings cause he still has not texted me asking if i found it  or just told wifie he lost it  im not contacting him 

I would send him a neutral message. Something like: "Just thought to let you know I have found your ring after you left (in case you were wondering where it is). If you want to pick it up just shout". It's the polite thing to do and he may appreciate it you let him know you don't intend to keep it as a souvenir.

Guest Upstateguy518
7 hours ago, bbboffer said:

well just an update last nite emailed him  email was returned box full  so thats thats  for me will add it to my gold pile to take to gold dealer

Should have hit the wife up 🤣

I guess I'm too much of a believer in karma to pawn someone else's property. Whatever money I got from the sale, I'd always wonder if the next unexpected expense I had was somehow payback for the act. Life is funny sometimes in how it places us in situations where a mirror is held up to our faces. Do we look away and act in shameful ways or do we face ourselves and reveal our true characters?