Earning Daddy's approval

blackrobe

Looking around on the different hook up apps, I kept seeing profiles for the same very hot bearded top dad turning up. He's in his mid-seventies, in great shape, and has snowy white fur growing wild all over him. Whenever I'd see his pics I'd feel this pull in my gut that I've come to associate with my daddy button. For many months I didn't reach out, then one day I sent him a quick email saying "hi" and expressing interest. I don't recall hearing anything much back from him and wrote it off as "Nothing ventured, nothing gained". And yet, every time I'd log in to these different apps he'd be online and every bit as magnetic and attractive as he was the first time I'd seen him. In a strange way, he became my own "white whale", just without the whole psychotic revenge thing. Time passed and, after my bareback bottoming epiphany earlier this year, I saw this handsome daddy on another app focused on bareback breeding. I reached out again and this time we had an exchange that resulted in a coffee meetup to size each other up.

Meeting him I felt my inner submissive boy standing nervously front and center. He was polite, intelligent, funny, and had that special intensity that dominant daddies often have. We were seated at the back of the place with my back to the whole room. As we talked and he asked me questions, he reached out and quite unselfconsciously took my arm, stroking it gently as I answered his questions. His touch both soothed and electrified me. As his questions became more sexual and about our mutual daddy/boy and nipple kinks, one of his hands left my arm and his fingers tickled and squeezed a nipple through my t-shirt. I'd already been under his spell for a while, but this made me release a soft, surprised "Ohhh" as my eyes closed and my torso leaned into his fingers. It's hard to remember any other details of what happened while he played with my nipples unseen by the other patrons. As our chat came to a close he said he was very interested in getting to know me better and we agreed to play in the near future.

Our first hook up at his place started the moment I was in the door. He kissed me as his fingers explored both my nipples, making my eyes close and part of my brain go fuzzy. HE called me boy and I called him Daddy so naturally. My glasses and my shoes came off and he led me into the bedroom where he had me strip and lay on the bed as he did the same. His compact muscular body was covered with fur everywhere and I found myself smiling. He directed me into the position he wanted and we kissed as we explored each other's bodies. He directed me to his pits, his nipples, and hugged me close, entwining with me so we'd have maximum skin contact. I felt his furry hard cock hot against me. At the same time he explored my skin and lips and neck and nipples, mapping the effect he was having on me. Regardless of my being taller, he maneuvered me into being his little spoon, wrapping his arms around me and seamlessly putting me in a restraint hold so I could not move as he nestled his cock into the smoother cleft of my ass. He'd carefully release one arm and stroke my nipples until I was writhing against him. He'd half-whisper "Good boy" as I responded to each change or escalation in his stimulation.

He released me so I could lick his nipples gently and worship down the fur of his torso until I found his cock and slavered my devotion to it's root until it throbbed rigidly. He flipped me on my back and, spreading me wide, worked his spit into my boy hole with his fingers and then onto his bobbing cock. He picked up my legs splayed on either side and settled my feet against his shoulders framing his furry chest. His cock rubbed up and down my crack, spreading the wetness. More spit into my upturned hole as he nestled his cock into the foamy pool. He pressed in little by little, flexing and easing me open. I could tell he really wanted to just use his own juices to claim my hole. I focused on relaxing and reach out to stroke his nipples and feel his knob pull against my hole. He leaned in and slipped his knob inside me rocking a little, before doling out a couple more inches and repeating. Repeating this a couple more times I feel Daddy's cock fully in my hole. Pulling out halfway, he puts more spit on my hole and begins a slow fuck rhythm. It takes me longer to begin relaxing around his cock because being spit-fucked is more friction than I'm used to. Still, I endure it for Daddy who is holding eye contact with me as he builds his stroke depth and speed. He leans in flexing my legs towards me so my boy hole is stretched open around him. I realize as I stroke his nipples gently that Daddy's cock is especially blood-hard when I'm doing a good job. Inside me, my wetness meets his dad cock finally and I feel my hole relaxing into a state of supple acceptance. Feeling the shift as a surrender, he say "Good boy" and fucks into my boy cunt harder, each thrust jolting me. His eye contact is intense, and my reactions to how he's using me are also. Not loud, but honest and from the gut that Daddy is fucking with such determination. I'm softly saying "Thank you, Daddy" with each owning thrust.  

He flips me onto my side and, once again gripping my arms in a way that holds and restrains me, he fucks into me. Instinctively I hook my foot on his bottom leg and flex my body back into his cock. I earn another "Good boy" as his arms tighten their hold and he fucks into me harder. My mind is sliding into an basic, primal place. We change positions, take short breaks with different grips and holds, but always there is something that I'm meant to take in. He's in control, he wants my reactions, this is what being good looks like, feels like. During the short breaks we kiss deeply wound around each other. It's like Daddy's cock is still inside me. When my need or passion or primalness makes me grab and pull at Daddy, clearly needing more, he growls deeply in satisfaction. He runs his hands over my comparatively smooth skin, tracking patterns and finding the places that make me squirm and shiver. As he does, I caress the gorilla-wild fur that covers his body. I lap at his nipples and Daddy's cock digs into my torso as it gets that blood-choked fullness. Without warning he flips me on my back, legs back and positions them so the outside edges of my feet are against his shoulders. He spits into his hand and coats his cock and then my boyhole. He pushes in balls deep forcing me to let out a groan at the sensation of being full again. He brings my hands back to his nipples and begins to fuck me with clear intent in his eyes. After a few minutes Daddy's cock has my hole relaxed and he smiles at the sounds it makes fucking into my juicy softness. I smile back and tickle at his nipples hoping to please him into giving me his seed. He fucked me with his dad cock for half an hour, bringing me to a state of submissive need in a kind of haze. Then he dipped into some reserve and began to slap fuck my ass so hard I migrated up the bed and  he needed to pursue me. Feeling hazy and needy I could feel Daddy was close, so I needed to be good. I concentrated on the muscles of my hole, first contracting, then relaxing, until Daddy groaned and growled "Good boy". His eyes filled with a feral light and he grunted as he began to cum, his body wracked with spasms as he poured his seed into me. 

We lay together, his cock nestled in my cummy ass, as he relaxed. He told me that he was pleased with me, that I'd been a good boy, and he'd like to have me visit him again. And so I have, with Daddy giving me my 82nd, 99th, and 103rd loads. In our later conversations, when his cum was safely fucked up into my cunt, we've talked about our mutual cum fetish and how he'd like to watch a group of men fuck and breed me so he can play in their cum and add his own. During our last fuck, Daddy told me he'd started jerking and freezing his loads so he can flood me with his seed and get that cum-fucking experience he's so into.

Whether it's his loads, or loads he chooses for me, I just want to be a good boy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1