Yes, Sir

I met Stud online and his profile looked suspicious, saying he is a bareback top and friendly with poz guys, but he told me he only wants a blowjob from a submissive mouth and that's safe, right? He answers the door by intercom and unlocks it from his phone - the cold camera next to the door makes me feel vulnerable, Stud is already asserting his dominance by not even bothering to get up and greet me at the door - I'm just not important enough for politeness. As soon as I step inside a gruff voice booms, 

"Shut the door and strip naked before you come in any further!"
 I close the door and silently comply, stripping down and leaving my clothes on the floor while trying to peek around the corner toward where the voice came from. Once I'm naked and my clothes are folded up on the floor, the voice sounds out again, 

"You may get on your knees and crawl to me, but you may not touch me." I sink to my knees and stammer, "oh... okay," which earns a sharp reply "You say 'yes, Sir' when you speak to me, slut. Do you understand?" I'm shivering on my hands and knees, but not from the cold. 

"Yes, Sir" Since there's no reply I plod forward around the corner and see Stud for the first time.  He's sitting in the middle of the couch naked, legs spread wide and his ass on the edge. His limp cock is draped over his heavy looking balls and dangles over the edge of the couch cushion. Despite being struck by his hard, hairy, manly body I don't dare break my stride as I crawl, debasing myself for him as I make my way over. I stay on my hands and knees as I get between his feet and try looking up to make eye contact. His gaze is so intense I can't take it for more than a split second and, thinking it would be rude to stare at his magnificent manhood I turn my eyes down to the floor. 

"You know why you're here, slut?" 

"Yes, Sir." 

"Then you may get to work. Just your mouth, no hands until I say so.  I manage a breathy "Yes Sir," as I lean forward and brush my lips against the head of his cock. A kiss, a lick, and I wrap my lips around the tip, twirling my tongue slowly over the manflesh in my mouth as I begin sucking. I work more and more of his shaft into my mouth, licking and drooling on it as I go. Feeling Stud get hard in my mouth is pure joy, knowing I'm a good cocksucker and pleasing Stud with my mouth. Soon I have him at full attention, and my chest thumps into the couch as I bob forward and back, taking him down my throat before slurping back up to the head. He bucks his hips forward with a grunt, the only sound he's made besides heavy breathing since I started, and I'm able to throat him completely. My trained throat doesn't gag on his thick head and he lets out a half-sigh, half-growl as I hold him there. With his dick buried in my mouth to the root I can finally snake my tongue out along the base of his shaft and lick at his balls, which earns me another grunt from his lips and his hand on the back of my head, pinning his cock inside me. I push as he pulls, which lets me do more than just flick the tip of my tongue across his sack, my tongue slathers across his balls left and right, washing them in drool and making Stud growl. I start to pull back for more air but he takes my head in both his hands now, rolling his hips up and grinding the head of his cock around my throat. I had just gripped the bottom of the couch to resist the urge to tap out (I didn't dare to touch him with my hands without his permission) when all at once his balls tightened up against my lips and I could feel his cock throbbing inside my mouth. This was my reward for being such a good cocksucker, this was why I was here; his cum pumping directly down my esophagus. He came and came, never giving me a chance to taste all the jizz my tongue could feel shooting through his cock. I was seeing stars and darkness was starting to creep in by the time he let me go, pushing against my forehead with the palm of his hand.

I was gasping in deep, raspy breaths while he panted, 

"Damn, slut. You surprised me. I don't usually shoot so quick." I swallowed and smiled wide, 

"Thank you, Sir." He was still catching his breath when he scowled down at me. 

"That wasn't a compliment. I wanted a longer blowjob. Now you have to come to bed with me." He stood up quickly, towering over me as I knelt there confused. He reached down and gripped my upper arm hard and yanked me to my feet. Stud half shoved me down the hallway to what I supposed was the master bedroom, a huge room with an four-poster bed. I was walked over and pushed up onto the mattress. 

"Get up there and get back on your knees, make room for me, slut." He sounded angry. Was I actually in trouble for making him cum? I managed a meek "yes Sir" while crawling away to let him get settled. Stud lay on his back, arms behind his head and nodded down to his limp cock. 

"Get back to work. You can suck it nice and gentle while we wait for him to wake back up." Well, if my punishment for making him cum was getting to suck his cock more, I'd be able to take that easily. Another 'yes Sir' brought me crawling back to his side, leaning over and slurping his drooling member back into my mouth.  I worked on him, suckling at his manhood for a few minutes before he tapped me on the shoulder. "Swing your ass over here, I get to play with it while you suck." My reply was muffled by the cock in my mouth, but I slid my knees over and kept sucking with my ass closer to his shoulders. He pawed and me and moaned in a soft approval at the ass in his hand. We settled in that way for a bit, me slurping on his limp dick while he groped my ass. I was beginning to wonder if he was going to get hard like he planned when I heard him pull open a drawer in the nightstand and rummage around for something.  The bottle of lube cracked open and I felt the cold liquid pour into the crack of my ass, where his fingers quickly joined it. I started to lift my head up to talk when he barked "Get back down there bitch." His voice was so rough I froze in place, just for a second, before obeying and continuing to suck. Stud kept pouring more lube into my crack making it a slippery mess. I wasn't here for any anal play so as soon as he slid the tip of his finger into my ass, I was about to put a stop to things, but then I felt his limp cock twitch in my mouth. I love that feeling so much, a cock coming to life in my mouth that I decided it would be okay, just to let him finger me if that's what would get him hard and shooting another load in my mouth. He had two fingers working in and out of my ass by the time he was half-hard, and I was able to move my head up and down and suck him properly. I tried alternating between slow and smooth to faster and sucking hard to get him all the way at attention, but began to worry that this was as far as things were going to be able to go. His fingers were too much of a distraction, now full-on finger fucking my hole with two digits going all the way in and grinding around. I couldn't help moaning on his cock and wiggling my hips slowly up and down as Stud fingered me with one hand and squeeze my asscheek in his other. He reached down with the fingers that weren't in my ass and pulled his cock from my lips, 

"You want this dick hard, slut?" of course he got another 'yes sir' from me and he growled, 

"Lay down and let me rub this between your ass cheeks. We'll get it good and hard then you can suck it again if you want." I hesitated, worried that he would get his cock near my lubed-up hole then not give me a choice about getting fucked. He watched me waver for a moment then continued, "Don't worry, it's flavored lube, you'll enjoy licking it off my hard cock." Well, he was obviously planning on getting sucked off again, so what if he wanted to play with my ass a bit to get things rolling?

"Yes Sir." I smiled and scooted over on the bed, laying my shoulders down and keeping my ass up. I could see him grinning wide as he got up on his knees and moved in behind me.

"No, slut, on your stomach, with your legs together." I gave a surprised 'oh' then complied with the usual 'yes sir' noticing how easy it was to say yes to him now. His legs straddled mine and I felt his half hard cock slap down between my cheeks. We groaned in unison at the contact and his hips started grinding his dick into my asscrack. I arched my back, lifting my hips up in time with his slow thrusts as we worked his cock along my ass. We had a slow, steady rhythm going that was getting his cock to flesh out bit by bit. Then Stud got talkative.

"You want to see this dick hard again, don't you slut?"

"Yes Sir." His cock twitched at my answer.

"You like this dick, slut?"

"Yes Sir." Again, getting harder.

"You love it when this cock cums for you, don't you slut?"

"Yes, Sir." I was gasping and panting with lust, my cock hard against the bed as we both rubbed out bodies together faster.

"You're here to give this cock what it wants. You're going to obey this hard dick or it won't cum again. Don't you want this dick to cum again?" He was hard, so hard against my ass, gliding and grinding over my lubed up hole. All I could do was moan between deep breaths so he asked again, "You want this cum inside you again, don't you?" My reply was another loud, breathy "Yes, Sir," that spurred him into humping my asscheeks harder. He leaned over me and grabbed my hips. Now his thrusts didn't end with the tip of his cock poking up between my cheeks, but bumping into my slippery hole. "This cock you love wants to cum again, but this time it wants to shoot inside your sweet ass. You gonna give your ass to my cock, slut?" I let out a tortured groan and lay my forehead into his bed. I did want it. I wanted to please his cock. It had gotten to be more than just a desire to suck this powerful hunk of a man off, it was about pleasing him the way he wanted to be pleased. My rational mind scrambled to gain some kind of control over the situation. 

"Do... you have a condom?" He growled and shoved his hips down in anger, sending goosebumps up my back. He took a breath to compose himself and, getting back to grinding his cock against me told me in a low even voice.

"No, even if I did this is an oil-based lube and condoms don't work with that." His fingers tightened on my hips and he lay almost completely on top of me so he could whisper in my ear.  "You want more of my poz cum inside you. There's one load swimming around inside your belly right now, and it's making you want more." I froze. He was poz? I didn't ask his status since I was only coming over to blow him, but now his poz cock was pointed at my lubed up ass and ready to fuck a load of toxic cum right into me. All of these thoughts didn't change the fact that he was right, I wanted his cock and his cum inside me, poz or not. "You want this cock, slut. You want more of this poz cum inside you, slut. I'm not going rape your ass, You're going to be my bitch and you're going to beg me for it, or we're done. Forever." I hesitated again and he started to get up off of my back,

"W... wait?" A wave of tingling heat washed over me as I realized what I had just decided.

"Wait for what, slut?"

"I... I want your cock inside me, Sir."

"Do you want this raw poz cock in your ass, slut?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You want my hot poz cum deep inside you, knocking you up?"

"Yes, Sir, please. I want your cum in me." He let out a low growl and lay back down on top of me his cock pressed right up against my asshole.

"Beg for my cock. Beg for my poz cum." I took a deep breath and whimpered. Another deep breath and I what I said next made me his.

"Please, Sir, fuck me with your hard cock and fill me with your poz cum. Knock me up with your poz seed, please Sir!"

He growled loudly "Good slut!" and thrust in hard, driving his cock into my slippery hole.

I came right on the spot, my cock twitching and shooting onto the bedspread underneath me. He finished working himself into me while I bucked and writhed in bliss, hilting himself in me as I rode out my orgasm. 

"That's a good slut. Love this cock. Love this poz cum inside you. It's time to make you my bitch." He started pounding his hips into mine, slamming his hard cock into me over and over. His hands reached up and grabbed my shoulders, pinning me down while he grunted and growled into my ear. His cock was better than anything I had ever experienced before, and I knew I would never use a condom again as long as I lived. His thrusting, pounding tempo was matched by my huffing, gasping breaths, as if his cock were pushing the air from my lungs on each stroke into me. He rode my ass for what felt like forever, until his growls turned into needy breaths and his hips sped up into a blur of thrusting. It was like I had never been fucked before and only just now discovering what sex was. My cock had already gone limp underneath me but as he started his lightning-fast fucking I felt it shoot again, cumming out the last neg load I would ever shoot. My mouth hung open wide in a silent scream and he cried out "I'm cumming, bitch, I'm going to fill you with this poz cum!" I managed to croak out a desperate "Yes, Sir!" as his dick slammed all the way into me and stayed there, throbbing and pumping his poz seed as deep inside me as he could get it. He took even longer to cum in my ass than he had in my throat, Twitching and jerking inside my ass with every gush of cum that infected me. 

Finally the world stopped spinning and only the sounds of our heavy breathing filled the room, gradually slowing as he held his cock inside me. I was his poz bitch now, and I knew I would be right back in this bed any time his cock wanted to cum in my holes.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...