Cleaning out

Daddyph

I just started to bottom and I’m having trouble getting my ass cleaned out for play. I have a whole new respect for what bottoms go through for their tops !!! 

I was wondering if anyone here has tried the Pure line of products. If so, what are they like to use and are they successful ? Any other hints you guys may have would certainly help me out. Many thanks for your help !

4 minutes ago, Daddyph said:

I just started to bottom and I’m having trouble getting my ass cleaned out for play. I have a whole new respect for what bottoms go through for their tops !!! 

I was wondering if anyone here has tried the Pure line of products. If so, what are they like to use and are they successful ? Any other hints you guys may have would certainly help me out. Many thanks for your help !

Thanks for saying something about what bottoms go through for Tops in order to get clean. For me, it's worth it, but a lot of Tops are clueless when they contact a bottom and want instant access... takes time lol. 

This topic has been discussed a lot here, as well as Pure and chia seeds, we have discussed he hell out of clean out.  A quick search will net you a ton of information 😉here's a couple to get you started:

• Like 1

Few tips - For a quick fuck, you can use a quick bulb cleanout after a movement but you will maintain that risk.

Pure or Metamucil is simply going to help bind and pass whatever is in your system. It is not a substitute for cleaning out.

Start with way way less water than you think or you will be spendingthe next 1/2hr or 1hr cleaning out.

Always, always do some quick self play to take care of remaining water, fiber, particles, etc. after cleaning out. Will also lube you up and prime your cunt.

At least for me,  to fully relax and enjoy the feeling of being a cunt, I personally need to thoroughly clean (frankly, I generally prefer to clean thoroughly). I'll do a quick clean before I go to the gym just to always have my pussy rdy but that's really the only time. 

Some bottoms don't give a fuck and/or think they're unlike any other human body and never need to clean up,  just have a movement and good to go. Unless they eat 1 meal a day of ice cubes. They're wrong and are leaving shit on dicks - don't be this bottom.

Seriously,  if you have any questions just keep asking.

Edited by Brittain02
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Brittain02 said:

Start with way way less water than you think or you will be spendingthe next 1/2hr or 1hr cleaning out.

@Brittain02 - thanks for this; was curious about the above, as I've come to realize that my problem is not that I am still messy, but that there's still water.  Can you explain a bit more? Do you just use one bulbs-worth?  Do you suggest not using a showershot?  Thanks!

5 hours ago, TallHungNYC said:

@Brittain02 - thanks for this; was curious about the above, as I've come to realize that my problem is not that I am still messy, but that there's still water.  Can you explain a bit more? Do you just use one bulbs-worth?  Do you suggest not using a showershot?  Thanks!

100% prefer using a shower system.  It's faster, far more effective and thorough,  and clean up is just as fast.

Remaining water is generally a result of getting water past the rectum. Which will happen if the pressure is too high, it's inserted too high, or most importantly  you're using too much water to begin with.

Setting the pressure valve low is, imo, the best method to start and to do a "quick fuck" cleanout. Legit mean a few seconds of water and immediately out 5-10 times.

If you are doing a more thorough clean up (1hr plus of seriously being cunted), laying on your left side or "crab position" will help drain the water from the descending colon into the rectum.

Have also found that after some longer flushes,  shorter/faster flushes (few seconds 5-8) and then shorter (2-5s) will be your best bet. 

Typically, I will only use the bulb as a final flush. Or on the go, travelling, in between sessions,  etc but I find that it irritates that area far more, it's slower,  and the risk of having some issue shortly after (hr or less) is high. And yes, start with 1 bulb.

And relax - the last thing you want is feeling clean and wanting to be fucked but you're sore (anal ring from being too forceful).

A while ago, I found the following and it seriously has made everything simple, easy, and informative and then just adjusted it for what makes me feel prepped. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

Edited by Brittain02
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1