What is the farthest you have ever traveled for a hook up?

VersatileBreeder

It depends really, for business I might travel for up to 4 hrs, and for regular casual hook ups 1hr at most and might go farther for 3somes and group sex.

Edited by Tsjul

Went from my state to Chicago, 5 hours flight. Was a top I had chatted with and I wanted to meet up. I made an excuse to my boss that I needed to go to Chicago for a conference so I can expense the trip. I did attend the conference but it was an utter bullshit conference and I didn’t even stay for the whole thing. The top unfortunately flaked and never showed up however I used my time wisely by logging online and did find few guys to fuck me that week I was there 

130 miles   to Albany NY one night in 1990

guy who said he was a TOP wasntwhen i got there or couldnt get hard  but told me he could go get one  told me to wait in his apartment bare assed

he came back with this Handsome Fit  Black Guy with a big cock who he said he found in a park close by, probably homeless

he fucked me good..   HE just fucked me good and left

When i got in my car i checked my wallet    the $100 i brought me was gone

funny thing was he didn't take anything else like my credit cards

always thought he was homeless   and was the one who knocked me up

think the top i met just got off on seeing guys like me knocked up  he played dumb of course

it was worth the drive  and the 100

DIAGNOSED INN 1994    Guess the couple of chicks i fucked back then didn't convert but then again they were sluts and couldnt have pointed the finger

Fascinating thread! I sincerely hope the OP went through with it. (I haven't read through all of the responses to find out - sorry).

For those of us who may have grown up in a small town or shall we say far from a large or larger city, let alone a "big" city...distance is relative. I became very familiar with a long road trip for almost any reason or occasion. All that to say, I have driven all across the continent for a hookup. It's always been a learning experience. I love men! I want to experience as many as I can. Wink

Houston to SF.  led than 5 minutes in his apartment i was naked, ass up on all fours on the bed, and he was sliding in to the balls.  10 minutes later i got my first poz load of a half dozen that weekend.

he wound up being a bit flaky but threw a fun and energetic fuck.