You Can Keep the Leather Vest

Hotload84

This was salvaged from Bugshare.net, the 'Strictly Stories' section.

I like the gay group at school. We have weekly meetings and have a lot of activities, like when there was a demonstration recently to raise public awareness of gay hate crimes, we made posters, distributed flyers, etc., working together with other local gay groups. We also have bar night, my favorite, where we can mix and mingle. We headed out last week to a pretty tame dance bar and I immediately seized the opportunity to chat up this guy Brian and buy him a couple of drinks. I've wanted him for a long time.

Brian is 23, brown hair, hazel eyes that look so innocent, short but beefy build,always wears sports gear and trainers. We looked through the free gay rags at the bar and he commented on how hot the leather daddy in one ad was. After talking for a long time on the bar side, where it's not as loud and they have booths, I said,"You like leather dudes like the one in the bar ad? Me too." I mentioned another group I was going to the following night at my friend Ron's house- a leather fetish group in which I thought Brian would be interested.

Ron, the host, is a hardcore leather daddy- 55 years old,has a fully equipped dungeon in his basement, where he holds weekly parties with a lot of guys stopping by. I didn't mention how Ron is also POZ, the biggest sleaze I know, as are all of the guys who attend, myself included. Brian was really excited about being invited and said he always wanted to explore leather. "Explore you will," I said. I was rock hard just thinking of Brian getting a warm welcome from the older POZ sleaze guys at Ron's party and when I got up from the seat to go to the loo my pants were tented obscenely.

My friend Eddie and I just call it the "bareback party" since that's all it is. Brian and my fellow bug chaser friend Eddie and I all met up and went to the party the next night. "What should I wear?" Brian asked. "Well, I have a leather vest you can borrow," I said. "But we usually strip down. You're cool with that, aren't you?" "For sure. No prob." Ron greeted us at the door and took 2 quid from each of us to cover refeshments, and we walked in to admiring glances from all the guys there- all of whom were nude or semi-nude, wearing jockstraps, leather arm bands, collars. One huge muscular guy, a top guy with lots of tattoos, looked over at us and smiled. He has fucked both Eddie and me on different occasions- both bareback, giving us huge loads, and doubtless looked forward to nailing the new piece of ass we brought with us. "Hey, how are you?" the leather dude said, and ushered us into the kitchen, where he poured us very strong drinks which Brian drank eagerly, out of nervousness.

We started taking off our clothes, which our host Ron took from us. The leather dude, his cock already erect, started helping Brian out of his clothes, commenting on what a nice body he had. He said to keep the leather vest on, that it made him look so sexy. One of the older guys lit up a joint and offered it to us, which we all accepted- Brian inhaling much more than us. I think our drinks were slightly "enhaced" with something- which I expect and warmly welcome, but Brian's must have been especially strong. We had barely just arrived, and Brian was making out with the muscular POZ guy, who was feeling up his ass and rubbing his leaking dick against Brian's belly. When I turned my head for a minute to speak to someone who had fucked me the previous week, Brian was being led into a bedroom with Ron and the muscular guy. They left the door open, and guys were gathered around to watch. Brian was soon on his stomach on the bed,his sweet tight ass getting rimmed by the muscular POZ guy. I love GHB. Ron held poppers under Brian's nose as the muscular guy entered him bareback. He yelped and it seemed like he initially tried to struggle, but in the end he relaxed and accepted his long and quite rough fucking.

Ron got out his digital camera and the room lit up in super-fast flashes of light as he caught Brian's pozzing to add to his huge collection of amateur bareback pics. Brian was just another bareback party-goer. The muscular dude bellowed out he was cumming and deposted his load in Brian's stretched butthole. He smiled and slapped Brian's ass when he was finished and then Ron took his turn, enjoying the leather top's cum as lube. Another 4 guys fucked Brian raw and then I felched all the cum out of his ass while they took pictures of us cum pigs. Eddie, meanwhile, was getting fucked raw on the bed next to us. The entire place smeeled wonderful. Like poppers and weed and fucking. A gay man's paradise.

I let Brian keep the leather vest. He was pure excitement about everything that happened and definitely will be there next week. When that one bareback site was still up and operating,I bought a "BUGCHASER" t-shirt. I want to see Brian wearing that and nothing else at the next party. With him, we are one step closer to becoming the majority.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 9 years later...
  • 3 months later...