Is it worth it?

On 11/9/2019 at 8:18 AM, NaughtyFox666 said:

I've had these desires for years and I've been trying to be good and hope they go away. I'm 30 years old and have a boyfriend who loves me, but when i get horny i want to leave my life, be a slut, pnp, bugchaser etc.

Anyone here leave their old life for this? Was it worth it?

I'm going thru same shit, Bro... 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest josebarebear
On 11/9/2019 at 7:00 AM, hillboy said:

In my day to day living as a ‘clean cut’ responsible Paramedic.

No one has a clue that behind all that I’m a raw sleazy Poz pig who chased toxic charged loads online from random strangers, told them I took all loads regardless and when they were deep inside me ploughing my hole, I loved the thrill of looking straight into their eyes and asking for their DNA strains deep in my guts, told them to make me the nasty bugged up dirty cunt I was meant to be. I love it !!!

So yes, definitely worth it!

Congrats on a successful chase man.

I would do the same thing, asking for my gifters POZ DNA when he was breeding me.  Looking into his eyes as he pumped it into my hairy ass.

Very much worth it.

• 1 year later...
On 11/9/2019 at 1:18 AM, NaughtyFox666 said:

I've had these desires for years and I've been trying to be good and hope they go away. I'm 30 years old and have a boyfriend who loves me, but when i get horny i want to leave my life, be a slut, pnp, bugchaser etc.

Anyone here leave their old life for this? Was it worth it?

That really comes down to what you feel is your overall comfort zone and how much you can push yourself into what you want to do without major repercussions that you'll regret.

I'm in P'cola as well, and you're more than welcome to hit me up if you have some questions.

It's totally worth it. It ft wonderful when an ex FB showed me the BB way and how taking seed made me feel. I'm forever in his debt. And then when I admitted to myself what I was and came out publically as a chasing cumdump, an amazing weight lifted from my shoulders. I never felt so free

According to what poz friends have told me when we were discussing such things, they all said how if they could change one thing they would make themselves HIV-.  But these guys and some poz women I know have been HIV+ since the 1980s and have been on all of the meds, take them daily, and focus on staying poz and healthy.