Happy Birthday

Not a sequel to my last story but more of a shared universe story.

Today is my 18th birthday and I cannot wait for it to end. Don't get me wrong, I am happy to be an adult at last. It was just there was only one thing I wanted to do. I wanted to meet up with my two new friends Ron and Gary. They were the guys who run the office where I live. They were a gay couple who were training me. I noticed one day they both had the same tattoo. Ron had his on his lower stomach and Gary on his lower back. It was the biohazard symbol in pride flag colors. I told them I knew what they meant. You see I am gay. I am in the closet but I knew quite a bit. I knew about the Gift Giving community. I wanted to be pozzed for a long time now. I also told them that I was a complete virgin. Both were hot to me and asked if they would be my first. Ron, who was the dom of them, said that if I was serious then they would do it to me when I turned 18. Well that was today. I went to the family party. Had my cake and opened my gifts. When it was done I went to my room telling my parents I wanted to sleep. I instead changed into my long raincoat, and nothing else, and snuck out. I knocked on my friends door and they greeted me, both naked and ready for me.
I was pulled into their condo so fast I  did not know it was happening. Ron tore off my coat and started to kiss me. Gary was on his knees giving me my first blow job. This was just by the door. I admit I did not last long. I had my first cum of the night. Gary greedily took every drop into his mouth. "How does he taste?" Ron asked. "Wonderful." was the reply after swallowing all my cum. 
Ron and Gary then took one of my hands each and led me to their bedroom. They had me sit on the bed. Gary sat with me and stroked my dick to get me hard again. Ron then asked me if I was absolutely sure if this is what I wanted. "More than anything" I said. I then leaned forward and took his dick in my mouth. He got hard. "Well then, let's bring you into the family."
Ron got some lube and had Gary lie on down with his ass up. "Eat his ass." I was told. I started to lick his asshole. "MMMM" I moaned. I loved the taste and experience. Gary was enjoying it as well. I felt Ron rubbing some lube on my dick. "Now you get to fuck my bitches toxic asshole." Ron told me. "Fuck my ass. I want your young dick in me." I did as I was told. I pushed my cock into Gary. His ass felt so warm and wet on my dick. I could feel a finger being inserted in me. "I am using my sharp fingernail to give you a cut in you. It will help give you the gift." Ron then positioned himself behind me. I knew what was happening next. As I fucked Gary Ron started to fuck my virgin ass. He pushed hard and he forced himself into me. I screamed in pain and pleasure. Oh my god this was the greatest feeling I ever enjoyed. His dick was grinding me hard. He used only a small amount of lube. My, no longer virgin, ass was being torn up. I screamed for him to fuck me harder. I felt myself shooting my load inside Gary's. I kept pushing as Ron pushed inside me but I was spent. Ron soon started to grip my shoulders and screamed, "I am going to cum. Do you want my HIV toxic gift to you in your ass? Well you are getting it." I then could feel his hot sperm filling me. I was in love. Nit with either of them but with fucking and getting fucked by perverted toxic men. Ron slowly pulled out after he was done. Gary also slide out from other me. I could not move. I was laying on top of Gary's cum and I could feel some of it leaving my ass. Gary started licking what came out. With his mouth full he kissed me sharing it with me. I loved the taste. 
After we were done they got me some water. I thanked them for all this. They thanked me because they love nothing more then bring in new members to the family. I wound up spending night with them. We fucked more times, just to make sure it took. A few days later we went to their doctor and found out that it happened I got the gift. They took me to get my tattoo. I got in over my heart. I am now in college and I seduced my roommate and converted him into getting my gift. 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4