Not Breeding a Pro Bottom

1981virginia

I met this hot guy on S****. Beautiful hole. Well worked out. He gave me his address and the code to get into the apartment building. He was ass up in a very sexy thong. I ate his beautiful furry crack, more of a valley than a hole. I spit on my raw dick and it sank into his hole like quicksand. It felt nice, but far from tight. 

I fucked this pig for like five minutes and he let me know that my thick six inches wasn't enough for him. I sensed it too, like my cock was a sausage thrown down a hallway.  He grabbed an 8" dildo from under the pillow. I fucked him with it while jerking my cock. That wasn't enough for him, and, seriously, he pulled out another dildo, this one like 12". Huge. Obscenely huge. I felt his second inner ring give way on the rubber dick and honestly, it got me close to cumming. Then, I  felt a rumble deep within, like we'd stuck oil. His face grimaced and he excused himself to the bathroom letting me know his hole was off limits... So, I didn't breed him. 

We had a drink after I washed my dick off. He was a nice guy, very sexy... Then, he pointed out the apertif bottle next to the bed, saying he had been prepared to use it as weapon just in case... Then he produced a switchblade from under the pillow, stashed there next to two enormous dildos and a bottle of poppers. 

You can't make this shit up. After two dildos, the guy might have knifed me. 

I got dressed and left quickly. Neither of us came... but it's true, and a good lesson. If you're walking into a stranger's place, be ready to deal with strange shit. 

Lol what a fucking freak. That's why i always wanna chat for a bit before I hookup with someone new, to get a feel whether or not the guy is missing some gears. Also if they start talking about any weird fetishes it's a no-go. And the last rule I won't meet wo the face pic, bcs if the guy looks like a weirdo on the pic he probably is, as the looks tells you a lot about someone.

• Like 2

On 11/9/2019 at 10:04 PM, 1981virginia said:

You can't make this shit up. After two dildos, the guy might have knifed me. 

We can't lose your extraordinary talents! I'm glad you're getting field research to complement the literary output. 

• Like 1