Touching strangers

tallslenderguy

lol...this is a normal part of human sexual contact,that which captures our attention awakens desire.There IS a gaydar at work here,and you would be wise to pay heed.Gay seduction begins with a look,a meeting of eyes,maybe a smile.A touch says much...it announces attraction, intention,desire affection.It can state dominance,its acceptance submission.risk is involved,heightening the senses.How is the touch received,angrily,or with a meeting of eyes and a smile as he looks away.Embarressed,redfaced but excited,a second glance,eyeing you now with lips parted?Looking you up and down,and you likewise undressing him with your eyes?He may not be gay,or maybe never had a chance to be.But if you awaken curiosity and desire it can lead to anything from a quick blowjob in a train bathroom to a naked encounter where you can show him a bit of lube and persistance will allow and enable what his body cannot.It is a dance,seduction,and needs you to participate.:)

7 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

One guy touched my lips.  Another put his hands down the back of my pants (he said he thought I was someone else).  Another guy that was facing me, reached around to put his hand on the back of my head an neck and started to rub my head.  Just a few details, if you really needed to hear them.  Most of these things happened at the gym, but some were out in public.

You’re right, I can hardly believe that strange men would be so forward with you in public, or even in a gym - that’s definitely ignoring your personal space. I could imagine it in a bathhouse, or even in a bar, perhaps, but not a complete unknown in a general public space.

Is it possible that you are subconsciously broadcasting/radiating a submissive vibe that men are picking up on and misconstruing as license? Or is it possible that there is an undercurrent of discussion about you locally that gives men a particular impression of your approachability?

Neither of those, or anything else, need be a factor, but the behavior is sufficiently outside the norm that it makes one wonder what prompted it. It might well be that certain men simply find you irresistible. I have never personally had that sort of effect on anyone (I fear I tend to repulse rather than attract) but I imagine it could certainly become inconvenient...

21 hours ago, ErosWired said:

You’re right, I can hardly believe that strange men would be so forward with you in public, or even in a gym - that’s definitely ignoring your personal space. I could imagine it in a bathhouse, or even in a bar, perhaps, but not a complete unknown in a general public space.

Is it possible that you are subconsciously broadcasting/radiating a submissive vibe that men are picking up on and misconstruing as license? Or is it possible that there is an undercurrent of discussion about you locally that gives men a particular impression of your approachability?

Neither of those, or anything else, need be a factor, but the behavior is sufficiently outside the norm that it makes one wonder what prompted it. It might well be that certain men simply find you irresistible. I have never personally had that sort of effect on anyone (I fear I tend to repulse rather than attract) but I imagine it could certainly become inconvenient...

I think all of the above could be a factor.  I do flirt, and I can give off a submissive vibe.  I know that some guys know what I do too.  You're right though, regardless of that, some of this crosses the line if I have never even talked to them.

I li e in New York. There are times when it's impossible to avoid touching a stud's as , being Ground upon or touching a thick cock.

Then again, I've personally seen dudes Jacking off to completetion or pissing in crowded subway cars.

I miss the days when it was easy to just look at a guy and start fucking while the trains raced through tunnels late at night, early innthe morning and during the slow afternoons. 

Best I got now is watching when heavy dicked men sit spread out, and you can see his bits whether he's freeballin or not .