2 loads at a construction site

azndude

Visited ATL recently, chatted with a married guy without profile pic on Grindr but he sent a full body pic with his face and another hard cock pic. We were a good match in terms of the interests and attracted to each other. Then he sent a pic of his cock in a 18 yo boy's pussy bare telling me he likes fucking tight boy pussy, apparently bare but neither of us mention anything about it. He wanted me to get drunk before he picked me up, this is a fantasy of his.

I picked a bar, got myself pretty buzzed and then told him to pick me up. I got in the car, he said "hey boy, did you have fun at your 18th birthday party?". Role play begun and I answered "yes, but i'm pretty drunk, take me home dad". He drove off and I assumed he would take us to a hotel nearby since we both couldn't host but he said he will take care of it. We arrived at a construction site, he took me to a house, into a bathroom. a foam mattress and few towels. He said "this is where daddy's workers come to jo, they cum on these towels for days, as he signaled me to lie down. As sson as I get closer to these towels, my mind went crazy just thinking of these construction guys and i got so hard and horny.

Without any hesitation, we are in 69 position, i was sucking his semi hard cock as he rimmed my boy hole. He spar and fingered my hole and I heard "yeah, that's a tight hole". I was then on my back, he got on top of me making out as he slowly roll us in side way position. his hand holding his super hard cock, circling the head around my hole, push a finger in my ass, as soon as he pull out the finger, he inserted the head in. "no, daddy"...he told me to relax and took control, he inched deeper gently but i was too horny and i push my ass back and let his full length of 8" cock in me. I keep calling daddy, my ass grind on his shaft, he just hold still in position to let me ride it. Soon, he took over to fuck me in long stroke, it was quiet in that room, besides our breathing, i can only hear my wet sloppy pussy suction as he fucked me. I got bred good...we continued to make out and chat and i told him it was great but i was still horny as I haven't cum.

He suggested maybe he can call a friend, his wife is pregnant with their first child and he's a beast with high sexual drive that he may consider this. He called and conversation was broadcast over the speaker. 

"have you fucked a pussy lately?"

"dude, don't tease me, this is not even funny, so tired of jo."

"come over, I will give you a bj LOL"

"at this point, I will LOL"

"yeah right. I just fucked my boy. Thought you might want to dump your load?"

After asking millions of questions and he finally agreed to come over. I waited ass up, towel cover my head. he walked in, undressed, slapped his hard cock on my pussy and wasting no time, he entered and pound my ass hard and push me down on my stomach as he continued to rape my pussy. "fuck man, this tight pussy is gonna make me cum"...he slowed the pace and push in deep, short stroke grinding as he dumped the second loads in my ass.

I travel frequently for work, hmu if you want to play.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5

Guest CuriousDallas

That is hot and sleazy. I play with a couple guys who work construction and the Mexican guys who work construction are always hooking up with them. I’ve joined a few times and it’s pretty hot...just face down on a towel taking loads from one guy after another. Some like to get fucked too and it’s hot watching them get bred while I’m getting pounded.