22 Year Old New Slut - PREP/Cumdump Advice

TwinkSlut10

Hi,

I’m a 22 year old bottom that lost my virginity to 2 guys on Grindr a few weeks ago. After making a big deal about condoms, I begged them to take them off when it got started, and took my first loads. I just started taking PREP, and all I can think about is wanting to do it again. I have a small penis, and have fantasized about being a cumdump since I saw my first gay video. I really want to give in to my urges and become a total slut  - the guy that sits in a a jockstrap at Cumunion and takes load after load. I have no problem being a whore, but am worried about STDs as I can’t get HIV. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks! 

Lucas 

• Like 4

Guest CuriousDallas

Speaking from experience, being a cumslut and taking a lot of loads you are going to get STDs...that just comes with the territory. You will get stuff. You may get lucky but the more you do that more your risk increases. You can try and be select and careful but shit happens. You'll get crabs and scabies. It sucks, but you get treated and move on. You'll get gonorrhea and syphilis. Again...that's gonna happen. You get treated and you move on. I've had gono four times already this year, which is fucking ridiculous but again...if I weren't fucking around so much I wouldn't have gotten it. You have a choice: dial back the sex or accept the risk. I've accepted the risk. That's why I went on Prep. I got lucky for a long time and didn't get pozzed. I knew that luck would run out sooner or later. You did that too. The good news with Prep is you can get barebacked as much as you want and you won't get HIV. The bad news is you'll get whatever else is out there.

What CuriousDallas said - you're gonna get stds as a cumdump, so get used to it.  You'll get tested every 3 months at your prep check ups, and you'll have stds at quite a few of them if you're whoring around at cumunion and putting your young ass to use like you're craving.  I usually tell my fuckbuds when I catch something so they can get checked out and we don't pass it back and forth, but if you're pigging out at cumunion it's all anon so you need to just accept you're gonna catch things, get treated and get back to work as a cock and cum hound and enjoy what you crave https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I’m old and it got this way once before. In 1981 AIDS was still called GRID and nobody knew what it was. Even country music was all about one night stands. I caught gono from a “straight” 22 year old country boy. By 1983 nobody fucked raw except the genuine pervs like me and they were hard to find so there were very few STD’s. This is why I say get ready for the Next Pandemic. Remember Reagan’s response?  Depending on the political climate we might see the sequel, which is always way more unbelievable than the original.

• Like 1

My personal opinion is that, if you haven't done it already,  it is a good idea to get vaccinated against whatever illnesses you can. It true there's no vaccine for syphilis and gonorrhea, but you can get vaccines against HPV, hepatitis, and pneumonia. Even getting a flu shot is a good idea because, even though it's not considered an STD, it's still hard to be a cum dump when you're in bed with the flu. So, stay on prep and eliminate as many other risks as you can. From there it's up to you to decide what other risks you are willing to take.

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/24/2019 at 1:33 AM, justsexnowatl said:

What CuriousDallas said - you're gonna get stds as a cumdump, so get used to it.  You'll get tested every 3 months at your prep check ups, and you'll have stds at quite a few of them if you're whoring around at cumunion and putting your young ass to use like you're craving.  I usually tell my fuckbuds when I catch something so they can get checked out and we don't pass it back and forth, but if you're pigging out at cumunion it's all anon so you need to just accept you're gonna catch things, get treated and get back to work as a cock and cum hound and enjoy what you crave [think before following links] https://assets.s3xstatic.com/bz/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png 

Very true in may experience.