Experience with Hollow Plugs?

btmtalent

I’m intrigued by the idea of a tunnel butt plug like this one: [think before following links] https://perfectfitbrand.com/tunnel-plug.html

I love to take cock for as long as possible, but tend to get sore from the friction. I’m thinking something like this would alleviate that. The sleeve would reduce the friction on my cunt walls, but the open end still lets me take the loads. Has anyone used one of these? Can you actually get fucked while wearing it?

I've used the Perfect Fit Extra Large for awhile now (what can I say, I like my hole big).  Despite my experience, I tend to collapse this plug fairly regularly.  Now its fun when I want to force it back open with a cock or a toy (The Pjur wand heated in hot water in combination with this toy is mind bending) but its not a day wearer in my opinion.  I still want to try one of the more solid tunnel plugs.

Also, this should probably be note even if its obvious.  You should deep clean if you plan to wear it awhile.  Because it keeps you open, a sudden shift in your sigmoid could end up very messy.

12 hours ago, btmtalent said:

I’m intrigued by the idea of a tunnel butt plug like this one: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://perfectfitbrand.com/tunnel-plug.html

I love to take cock for as long as possible, but tend to get sore from the friction. I’m thinking something like this would alleviate that. The sleeve would reduce the friction on my cunt walls, but the open end still lets me take the loads. Has anyone used one of these? Can you actually get fucked while wearing it?

your cunt walls should get sore - especially after about six or seven good hard fucks. Mine do, and get I get puffy around the hole when I have been fucked 8 or 10 times - but I find being cock sore is erotic and makes me feel good.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

My boyfriend and I have played with a couple of the tunnel plugs, as a top I'm not a big fan of them for fucking as I prefer the feel or my cock going into ass rather than going into a silicone or harder material. Where they are good in my experience is for piss play.

• Like 3

On 11/29/2019 at 7:25 AM, btmtalent said:

I’m intrigued by the idea of a tunnel butt plug like this one: [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://perfectfitbrand.com/tunnel-plug.html

The one you mention is more for gaping and piss play like @Rillion said. It’s pretty solid. I’ve had a fantasy of having a gape for a while and my bf got me a similar one and it totally does the job but is solid. If you’re looking for one for fucking and want to take loads you might look into ones that made specifically to allow fucking while wearing it. I glanced at the page you linked and I didn’t see much about being fucked while wearing it. There are other options out there. Remember you have to take into consideration of how the plug would feel on the top’s cock 

Another option might be having the top wear an open silicone cock sleeve which would stretch your cunt out while being fucked without the heavy friction when using with plenty of lube.

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.forttroff.com/store/product/ft-raw-pup-x/

We got one of these too and it gives a cock extra girth too if you’re into that. 🐷 Tho it’s more for one on one sessions and I’m not sure how many participants there’ll be once you’re plugged. Just an idea.

Edited by badjujuboy

On 11/30/2019 at 8:29 AM, FistDynasty said:

I just ordered the oxballs pighole. Saw a thread about it on here. Will try it next time I go around town being a slut collecting loads. Any tops fucked a bottom with it on? Want to hear your experiences.

I've had a top wear the medium one while he fucked me. He loved it as it helped to open me wide enough for him to ffist me.

i got an oxballs pinhole about a month ago, still haven't used it. i got it because a recent hook up is into gaping and being able to look deep into my hole, we used a speculum, and this seems suited to being able to see deeper.

As to getting fucked with a hollow plug in? Not for me... to me that's sort of like wearing an internal condom. Half my objection to condoms is the lack of skin on skin (the other half is obviously the prevention of seeding).   i want to feel a Mans Cock, skin and all, i want to connect to the friction of His fucking me, and vice versa. 

As far as piss breeding is concerned? To me, a Mans piss is a second form of His Seed, so i don't really like when it doesn't all go inside and stay there lol. i'm the same with semen, i don't like it on the outside, or facials, etc., i want it deep and then i hold it in. Same with piss. i know not all Guys are able to piss while inside a hole, so i'm learning how to drink from a Mans Cock to accommodate His need/desire in that respect.