Repeat performance

Roughme101

Head back to the tops house who breed me deep last time. A little chit chat  n clean out n ready to go. I walk into his bed room and he's lying naked in the bed stroking this gorgeous 7 " uncut thick cock. I just strip naked straight away and climb on the bed.  Positioning myself between his legs and just start sucking n lickjng his cock, leaking precum I just suck lick and worship his cock like it's the only thing in the world. While doing this he feeds me poppers n I just want him inside me so after about 10 min I stop sucking look up n ask/beg to have him fuck me. 

He get up n gets the lube and just applied a little to my ass. Pulls me to my knees and just starts to slide in me  bare.  Fuck yes I'm thinking he feels so good and didn't ask/think to use a  condom I'm just in  heaven as I just start pushing back in time with his thrust . Reach back. N spread my cheeks so he has full access. After 10 min he starts to get soft a little so we stop and he starts to slide 1,2,3,4 fingers into me... He likes his asses a little sloppy so I just help push Back every now and then till he Nuckle deep making Me gap and beg for more..

Now I'm stretched out this is what he likes so he rock hard again,  turns me on my back and just slides into me still bare mmmm. Knees Round my head he's slamming into me and his cock is just slamming my prostrate I just grab his thighs and pull him into me in time with his fucking. I start wanking as well which makes my ass clench  and milk his cock . He doesn't last long n pulls out to cum over my cock n stomach which is hot (thou wish it was all deep in me) but does slide back into me after so I'm sure so of his cum ends up in me which is always good. 

A quick shower together to wash of lube n cum and ready to get to work.

• Like 2