Site Status...

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just wanted to keep everyone up-to-date about the status of the site... Visits to the site are growing steadily...

attachment.php?attachmentid=5006&d=1296478914

Since the site was launched we've had almost a quarter million people visit the site, almost a half million visits total, and over 4 million page views.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5007&d=1296478915

That's a great start, and I want to say thanks to everyone who's participated, but I'm hoping the site will get much bigger, so tell your friends and fuck buddies about Breeding Zone. If you have a blog, put Breeding Zone in your blogroll.

In terms of enhancements. Looks like I'll get a chat and cam feature implemented early this week. And I want to upgrade the user map feature to show profile names so you can use this more like a hookup site. That means I'll also be working to beef up the user profile pages.

And most importantly, I just want to say that by and large you guys have been great. I've had to ban a few people, and people keep posting bug chasing stuff outside the backroom, but all in all you get along with each other really well. That's really what makes this site a special place.

post-1-140864334931_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864334933_thumb.jpg

Thats good to hear fella... i've added links and a small write up in my "links" section of the blog. According to my analytic's there's a fair bit of traffic flows in your direction from my blog.

Keep up the great work, i love the site and log on as frequently as I can to catch up on the gossip etc.

Also met a great guy off here when I was in London - he'd come from Germany, and seeded me good in Play Pit.

I think the chat and cam feature is a GREAT idea! I'm a member of a few gay discussion sites and what I find most remarkable about this site is the complete lack of fighting and flaming in the forums. Even when we disagree it is done in a civilized manner. Hats off to RawTOP!!

• Administrators
Thats good to hear fella... i've added links and a small write up in my "links" section of the blog. According to my analytic's there's a fair bit of traffic flows in your direction from my blog.

I see 83 vists (48 new) in the past month to BreedingZone (most of which have been in the past week).

Also met a great guy off here when I was in London - he'd come from Germany, and seeded me good in Play Pit.

This site isn't exactly a hookup site, but you're the 2nd person I've heard that hooked up off the site. I want to increase that, but it'll take come tinkering...

I'm a member of a few gay discussion sites and what I find most remarkable about this site is the complete lack of fighting and flaming in the forums. Even when we disagree it is done in a civilized manner. Hats off to RawTOP!!

I've pissed off a number of guys to achieve that harmony... :) My moderators and I use the site's infraction system pretty liberally. There's just zero tolerance for guys who are divisive. A point of view can always be worded politely... But honestly, most of the infractions we give are just slaps on the wrist for putting a post in the wrong section. There just aren't that many guys who cause real problems. Guys are just here for sex.