LAME WEBSITE, FULL OF FLAKES WHO DO NOTHING BUT JO

TopDad4Younger

I have only found those who lie about where they are located, say they want to meet, which is  lie, then jo in the first and only online contact. I will soon cancel because I have a life to lead which doesn't include flakes and liars.

Edited by TopDad4Younger

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to, but if the site you mean is this one, you should understand that Breedingzone is not a hookup site, but a discussion forum. If you’re looking to hook up, you might try your luck at BBRTS . com.

In all fairness to TopDad4Younger, he did post in the San Francisco area forum, looking for "young perverts or those who want to become perverted." There are several posts in reply to TD4Y's initial post. I'm ready to guess that the initial expressions of interest went no further, thus leading to TD4Y's burst of frustration in this thread. 

I thought he might have posted something in the regional sections, but I still wanted to steer him toward the richer hunting grounds at BBRTS.

Regardless, the site is not at fault if the respondents to his ad all flaked on him. Has he ever been on Grindr? To jump to the main forum with an all-caps rant that casts a blanket insult over the entire membership seems to me a foolproof way to ensure he will never get a hookup here.

I was simply displaying my sense of fairness when I mentioned his posting in the SF forum. And to the extent that one's personality can be gauged through one's posts on BZ, it certainly struck me that finesse and subtlety weren't prominent features of his personality. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 7:33 PM, TopDad4Younger said:

I have only found those who lie about where they are located, say they want to meet, which is  lie, then jo in the first and only online contact. I will soon cancel because I have a life to lead which doesn't include flakes and liars.

Child please. Seems to me, your post is a desperate plea for attention from others. Negative attention. You see, if your true intent is to indeed "cancel" as you say, you would just do it. Instead you're on here throwing a hissy fit. I mean no offense to you sir, but seriously, wouldn't you agree that a site such as this isn't the best place to file your grievances? Something to think about. Hope things get better for you. :)

Edited by rawfuckingonly