The Virus Takes Over

Just started taking to young guy, recently converted, wants to fuck my neg hole. His profile says bottom-vers, looks like the bug is telling him it wants to spread. I have been a bottom for years, now that it looks like I might get infected, my dick is starting to get hard, I want to spread it.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 6 months later...
Guest Italibottom
On 12/21/2019 at 8:56 PM, bugRyan said:

This is a really good story.  And I really do believe that once a the bug converts a Man to POZ, the bug really does take over.  It makes our toxic cocks want to seek, breed, infect and destroy and it makes our toxic holes lust after more nut loads of new strains to transform us even more.  

I agree.  I hope to have that feeling one day.  I believe it is important to let the virus take over, become one with it.  Let it live and thrive 

• 3 years later...

I have 2 partners who share the exact same story of a boyfriend infecting them knowingly. Violating their trust. 

One was destroyed and ruined their relationship and his feelings Towards other men in many ways.

The other described it just as spoken in the earlier story. As I have been a Blessed partner of them both. Knowing another man is living inside of you And can never be taken away or changed. Is very intoxicating/overwhelming/powerful. A human bond that can never be broken. as it is a honor to truly know the one who shared their virus with you.

Knowingly or not.

MY DICK IZ SOOOOOOO FUUCKING HARD N DRIPPING RIGHT NOW!!! 

IMMENSELY POWERFUL N BEAUTIFUL☣☣☣🔄☣☣☣🏁

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 9/25/2023 at 3:22 PM, PULLOUTPUSHINN said:

I have 2 partners who share the exact same story of a boyfriend infecting them knowingly. Violating their trust. 

One was destroyed and ruined their relationship and his feelings Towards other men in many ways.

The other described it just as spoken in the earlier story. As I have been a Blessed partner of them both. Knowing another man is living inside of you And can never be taken away or changed. Is very intoxicating/overwhelming/powerful. A human bond that can never be broken. as it is a honor to truly know the one who shared their virus with you.

Knowingly or not.

MY DICK IZ SOOOOOOO FUUCKING HARD N DRIPPING RIGHT NOW!!! 

IMMENSELY POWERFUL N BEAUTIFUL☣☣☣🔄☣☣☣🏁

On 12/27/2019 at 10:00 PM, yourcummyass said:

Just started taking to young guy, recently converted, wants to fuck my neg hole. His profile says bottom-vers, looks like the bug is telling him it wants to spread. I have been a bottom for years, now that it looks like I might get infected, my dick is starting to get hard, I want to spread it.

Feel very much the same. Neg vers who wants that feeling of the virus in control, making me do things I've never done and converting others so that it can spread and take control of others

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/9/2020 at 10:27 PM, Guest Italibottom said:

I agree.  I hope to have that feeling one day.  I believe it is important to let the virus take over, become one with it.  Let it live and thrive 

Yes

On 1/10/2024 at 1:41 PM, Orionxxx said:

Feel very much the same. Neg vers who wants that feeling of the virus in control, making me do things I've never done and converting others so that it can spread and take control of others

Me first 😵

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Willing said:

Me first 😵

mmm, tell me all about it when you're converted and fully enslaved by the virus, just starting to take raw loads and the sight of a biohazard tatt would have me bent over and begging for a load in a moment.

• Piggy 1